Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your opinion on Neofeudalism?

Will Neofeudalism improve or worsen our lives?

• It will Improve it

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • It will worsen it

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Same shit

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
CorpseCel

CorpseCel

Involuntary Rottenness
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/3yXBHDyCx3o?si=c0AI0p_Gs5M1HLNK

Do you think the abolition of the state and rise to power of decentralized territories owned by corporations and voluntarist societies will improve or worse the life of the average incel. Also, are you an anarquist or statist?

Do you think the abolition of the state and rise to power of decentralized territories owned by corporations and voluntarist societies will improve or worse the life of the average incel.
it will be worse for everyone, not just incels

Why would you want to go back to a system your ancestors fought so hard to get rid off? Humans are already raping, killing & scamming in statist society, imagine in an anarchist society with no law to hold anyone accountable

Exactly, you think illegal border crossings are bad now, imagine with no law-enforcement agencies to try hold the hordes, your Western cities will crumble in decades as we regress back to pre-historic times

anarchists especially ancaps are such retarded faggots, and they seem to be most common in the Trump party with their faggoty snake flags.

Why would you want to go back to a system your ancestors fought so hard to get rid off? Humans are already raping, killing & scamming in statist society, imagine in an anarchist society with no law to hold anyone accountable
Modern widespread inceldom wouldn't be possible without the monopoly on violence of the feminist state

anarchists especially ancaps are such retarded faggots, and they seem to be most common in the Trump party with their faggoty snake flags.
Says the faggot who support the system that gave women power and is reponsible to our inceldom

View: https://youtu.be/3yXBHDyCx3o?si=c0AI0p_Gs5M1HLNK

Do you think the abolition of the state and rise to power of decentralized territories owned by corporations and voluntarist societies will improve or worse the life of the average incel. Also, are you an anarquist or statist?

Corporations already control the west by paying huge sums to government officials to write legislation in their favor and turn a blind eye to their wrongdoings. But the idea of corporations having 100% absolute power over innocent people is terrifying. the evil of jews knows no bounds, i can't imagine what they would do. A modern day amazon warehouse would look like paradise compared to this

Says the faggot who support the system that gave women power and is reponsible to our inceldom

when did I say I support feminism? Redneck faggots and white boomers are the biggest simps and foid worshippers in the world. Look at how all those "biker" sister-fuckers are always willing to go help whores stranded on the road, or how white republican faggots believe in shit like "protecting women", or being a "provider" to them. They're the most likely to be "red pilled", those subhumans are just more low class and uneducated than liberal soycucks.

Unless your ancestors are rich white men from the big cities or a monarch, no, your ancestors didn't fight against feudalism, why would they? They have more freedom than today and inceldom were only possible if you were either enslaved or killed by enemy armies

when did I say I support feminism? Redneck faggots and white boomers are the biggest simps and foid worshippers in the world. Look at how all those "biker" sister-fuckers are always willing to go help whores stranded on the road, or how white republican faggots believe in shit like "protecting women", or being a "provider" to them. They're just more low class and uneducated than liberal soycucks.
The State gave power to feminism and authority to women before any cuckservative saw It as an option

The State gave power to feminism and authority to women before any cuckservative saw It as an option

Conservatives also created the state, dumb fuck. I wonder where you get the idea that you're tough enough to survive in anarchy.

Conservatives also created the state, dumb faggot. Did my redneck comment trigger you? I wonder where you get the idea that you're tough enough to survive in anarchy.
Learn to read retard, I am not defending them, I'm not a redneck (i'm not even from the USA).

I don't need to be super tough to survive in anarchy, in anarchy, cities and small territories would be controlled by organizations and companies that give rights to people that work for them, that is how feudalism got started, A lord give a peasant protection and the peasant work for them. Also, working voluntarily as cannon fodder to organizations in their small wars and kidnap an enemy's daughter to be my wife just like the good old days is way better than to be a slave to a state that has been protecting women for more than a millenium now and forcing men to a life of inceldom since the 60's.