Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your opinion on millennials and baby boomers?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Also when did millennials and baby boomers begin to hate each other so much?

hate them both but millennials more

everyone is poo poo

I hate everyone including myself

Is born in 2001 millenial?

Boomers are most entitled generation. The lead in their water has made them low iq sheep who rich fags manipulate

That’s more gen z
I hate soy millenials and TBH I think millenials are more soy than people my age. People my age may be beggining to realize how the world really works.

Millenials are worthless trash, at least boomers were based and gave us many great things

Millenials are worthless trash, at least boomers were based and gave us many great things
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Bro I hope you are fucking trolling rn.

they be all cunts the lot of em

1995cel, feels bad man I guess I am a Millennial idk, I don't really feel like any generations are so vastly different aside from boomers who are the only government recognized population trend. The rest strikes me as marketing bullshit or something.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Bro I hope you are fucking trolling rn.
Let's talk about something small like music, they have Bauhaus, The cult, Queen, and many more great boomer bands. What music millenials produce? Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Kanye West, Ed Sheeran, do I need to go on?

Let's talk about something small like music, he have Bauhaus, The cult, Queen, and many more great boomer bands. What music millenials produce? Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Kanye West, Ed Sheeran, do I need to go on?
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: think about what forum you're on, that's a hint.

Zoomers are so retarded they'll call you a Boomer when you're in your 30s and then completely skip over Gen X. It's like they think you go from your 20s to Grandpa with nothing in between.
They're right about that though? Once you pass 29, society already labels you an old man.

The damn young people with their weird beliefs and bad taste in things is why old people hate young people.

Boomers, Millennials and zoomers should all be eradicated

There's no generations for our faces!

Most people here are millennials. JFL!!

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: think about what forum you're on, that's a hint.
What do boomers have to do with inceldom? If a judge a generation I judge them based on what they did and what they created. Also, you said that you hoped I was joking when I meantioned that boomers gave us some great things, even if you don't like them you can't deny that, please don't be biased and remember what great things you enjoy because of them

Last edited:
What do boomers have to do with inceldom? If a judge a generation I judge them based on what they did and what they created. Also, you said that you hoped I was joking when I meantioned that boomers gave us some great things, even if you don't like them you can't deny that, please don't be biased and remember what great things you enjoy because of them
I enjoy inceldom because of their inaction.

im 21 boyo
You're 1 year off being a millennial but you're gen Z
Capture 2019 10 23 11 09 47

no opinion/don't care

i dont know bro, im 70yo