Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What's your opinion on men who shave their head and grow a beard ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
This style :

What's .is take on this style middle aged men love so much ?

They seem to be masculinity copers most of the time

if there's no money for hair transplant and medical solutions don't help then it's the only thing left

they need to hatmaxx even a good beard can't compensate for a bald head.

If they are below 20% Height it's over

the light reflection may blind people nearby

Looks fine if they have dimoprhism

Otherwise they look like compensating soys

Wtf else are you supposed to do if you go bald?

they look like a soyjak but years of neeting and going online probably is the reason i think so

If you think it makes you manly you're retarded. A good head of hair is always better than being a human egg. On the other hand, if you're balding I get it.

Can work if you're 6'5'' and white.

When there's little hair left, it makes no sense to let it grow. Unless you want to look like a Franciscan friar

Beards have been ruined by soy males

Bald and bearded has MGTOW cuck haircut reputation since so many of them do it. And masculinity copers. It’s still better than trying to grow your hair out during late-stage 5 Norwood obviously, but to truly pull off attractive baldness you need to already be Jeremy Meeks-tier in terms of look.

So in other words it only works if you would have looked attractive both with and without hair, with and without beard.