Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your opinion on LMS?

Exodus

Exodus

Greycel
LMS is interesting as their are a few variations im curious about. If Money and Status are that important, then will a 6/10 with money and status have a better love life then a 9/10 without money or status? Let's assume they're the same height, race, etc

looks are the only sole factor that makes someone biologically attracted to you, you cant fraud that with expensive cars or houses, so if you are looking for a "pure love" then 9/10 homeless chad will always win

looks >>>>> all

I need to win the lottery to get a foid interested in me.

the 9/10 will win hands down

LMS is interesting as their are a few variations im curious about. If Money and Status are that important, then will a 6/10 with money and status have a better love life then a 9/10 without money or status? Let's assume they're the same height, race, etc
foid will marry the guy with money, but the 9/10 will cuck the 6/10, simple as that

LMS is cope.

It's LLL.

Only looks matter. Status and money makes you betabuxx.

Looks takes the cake, money and status are the frosting

Looks is 90%, money is 8%, status is 2% of attraction.

L and S are the only things that matter in the sexual market. The sperm part of the dual mating strategy

M matters In the marriage market but since a husband must fulfill both roles of the dual mating strategy, marriage market value is kind of a compromise between L and M.. every foid wants a filthy rich gigachad, but they end up settling for a not so rich not so gigachad.. the more money you have, the more it offsets your lack of looks in the marriage market. And vice versa.

looks are the only sole factor that makes someone biologically attracted to you, you cant fraud that with expensive cars or houses, so if you are looking for a "pure love" then 9/10 homeless chad will always win

I would rather be a rich 6/10 than a homeless 9/10 tbh. At 6/10 you're average and will have a happy life with your money.

I would rather be a rich 6/10 than a homeless 9/10 tbh. At 6/10 you're average and will have a happy life with your money.
While being a 9/10 you can marry a rich foid like Meeks did or work as a model.

It's obvious status can override looks with sub 5 blacks can get women easier than 5/10 whites in some areas, and by this logic, if status can override looks, money can easily aswell, it's contextual of location aswell of course.

You guys underestimated the importance of M and S. While L matters, then why truecels like blackops2cel can slay in Thailand? Surely not because of his white skin.

It's more complicated than that, people here ignore the importance of social skills and personality. Not the bluepilled type nice guy gentleman, but the dark triad extroverted male with great verbal aptitude and social awareness, which is not something that can be easily faked . In some cases these factors can even override poor LMS allowing even sub4s to get laid, which is why ugly blacks are often times successful, many 4-6's with these traits can slay poon, like a 6+ male.

You guys underestimated the importance of M and S. While L matters, then why truecels like blackops2cel can slay in Thailand? Surely not because of his white skin.
It's mostly Rich larpers who clearly aren't Incel if they locationmaxxed, surgerymaxxed, etc who for some reason have chose this community to try and find a community, while real Incels are rotting. Then there's the more nefarious bunch who pretend they're buying prostitutes when they're really flaunting M,S in a way that gets them partners easily, but they'll larp, and get away with it.

Looks are everything and everything else is cope

@FACEandLMS

Looks get you love. The more looks, the more love. If you don't have looks, then status is a good, but distant 2nd. Money is absolute 3rd and gets you a golddigger.

Looks get you love. The more looks, the more love. If you don't have looks, then status is a good, but distant 2nd. Money is absolute 3rd and gets you a golddigger.

Agreed,

and yes I'm finally on fin btw :D

Originally I thought LMS meant Looks Matter Soley which is what I stand by on

Looks can easily get you money and status. Just look at Meeks, the only reason he got famous and is dating a billionaire is solely because of his LOOKS

However, money and status can't give you true biological attractiveness