Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What's your opinion on flat-chested women?

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★

This is some Russian girl I have a crush on, she has a youtube channel, tbh she is not very good looking + flatchested but she is still hot tbh.

Anyway, what's your opinion of flat chested women? In my opinion they are fine. I prefer smaller tits myself but flatchested is a bit too much even for me, there is nothing there to touch/feel its kinda a mood killer, but smaller breasts are fine just not flat completely. I would rather not have a flat-chested gf tbh

thats ok though because I am a truecel who will suffer and rot alone till I die but anyway, whats your opnion

I wanna lick her boobs

I like them.

Only jews like flatchested blonde models with long legs to do degenerate stuffs with them cos they apparently feel prepubescent to them and jews like them young as we all know it
All model agency owning kikes can attest to this, they send their pimps and products to Kikerland especially when WEF meets are around the corner

I prefer big titties but it's not like I'd turn down a flat bitch.

SHE IS CUCKING ME WITH THIS FAGGOT

THIS LOW T FAGGOT RUN AWAY FROM HIS OWN COUNTRY LIKE A BETA BITCH WHILE TRUECELS GET SEND TO FRONTLINES TO DIE ITS NOT FAIR THIS FAGGOT GETS TO LIVE BECAUSE HE HAS A JEWTUBE CHANNEL AND IS GOOD LOOKING FUCKING CUNT

I WILL FIND HIM IN MY COUNTRY AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM THIS MOTHERFUCKERS COME TO GEORGIA THEY THINK THEY OWN THE PLACE FUCKING BASTARDS

Is that a woman at that point ?

I wanna lick her pussy
I prefer big titties but it's not like I'd turn down a flat bitch.
I like them.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

That's right. I prefer small tits but not completely flatchested but if a flatchested girl wanted to be with me I would NEVER say no.

Only jews like flatchested blonde models with long legs to do degenerate stuffs with them cos they apparently feel prepubescent to them and jews like them young as we all know it
All model agency owning kikes can attest to this, they send their pimps and products to Kikerland especially when WEF meets are around the corner
:no::no::no::no:

Huge tits are just disgusting + when you age they look bad. Moderate tits are the best but small tits with good shape are also VERY good. Flatchest tits are kinda whatever, they are pretty bad but not a deal breaker.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

That's right. I prefer small tits but not completely flatchested but if a flatchested girl wanted to be with me I would NEVER say no.

:no::no::no::no:

Huge tits are just disgusting + when you age they look bad. Moderate tits are the best but small tits with good shape are also VERY good. Flatchest tits are kinda whatever, they are pretty bad but not a deal breaker.
A handful of tits is best, huge tits and small tits are both ugly and reek of either desperation or degeneracy

If she was a boy shed be a trucel. Look at those nostrils ffs.

If she was a boy shed be a trucel. Look at those nostrils ffs.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

When slavs are born they have 80% chance to be truecel

Slavcel life is hell our women mog the fuck out of us and cuck us left and right

We are ricecels lite

They look better than women with big fake tits.

They look better than women with big fake tits.

But only the ones that have tiny/small tits. 100% flatchested don't. Small well shaped tits > bigger tits

When slavs are born they have 80% chance to be truecel

Slavcel life is hell our women mog the fuck out of us and cuck us left and right

We are ricecels lite
Yeah. Im slav too. Even though we Czech are mixed slav/germanic. I dont look like those Cuckrainian skeletons.

Anyway back to your question. Small boobs are okay buth flatchested foids suck. Like that nigger dyke bball player whos rotting in Russia now. Or that video game tranny from TLOU2...

Yeah. Im slav too. Even though we Czech are mixed slav/germanic. I dont look like those Cuckrainian skeletons.
Western slavs are white

eastern slavs are subhuman that is the difference its over for me I am eastern slav

Anyway back to your question. Small boobs are okay buth flatchested foids suck. Like that nigger dyke bball player whos rotting in Russia now. Or that video game tranny from TLOU2...

View attachment 671018

This is some Russian girl I have a crush on, she has a youtube channel, tbh she is not very good looking + flatchested but she is still hot tbh.

Anyway, what's your opinion of flat chested women? In my opinion they are fine. I prefer smaller tits myself but flatchested is a bit too much even for me, there is nothing there to touch/feel its kinda a mood killer, but smaller breasts are fine just not flat completely. I would rather not have a flat-chested gf tbh

thats ok though because I am a truecel who will suffer and rot alone till I die but anyway, whats your opnion
Looks like a mentally ill dykelossus

Looks like a mentally ill dykelossus

Shes still cute and would fuck her so hard if I could she my dream girl

my dream girl would look smiliar to her but have little bigger tits I dont like flatchests

I dont like it, but i can look past it if she has wide hips with nice ass.

View attachment 671018

I have an inherent disdain towards them, they don't register as women to me. Flat ass is even worse.

Simple: Nice, want, now.

I can be attracted to completely flat girls or busty ones, doesn't really matter. Face and imo hair matters more anyway

Decent tits are ideal.

s_600x600_0002-jpg.671065

usually flat chest girls have the biggest dumptruck

They’re disgusting

dont crush on online foids, its not good for you

I think most men will agree that tits are nice to look at, no matter what size they are.

If she is petite i wouldn't mind, smaller girls will feel protected and dominated in a good way.

It's fine I don't care about boob size.As long as she is not morbidly obese and I don't get scared of her face every body type it's fine.I care more about personality .

as long as she has big nipples,aerolas

Link her tube bro

Have no problems with it, the important part is that she is not fat

I like them as long as she is lean and fit, or at least skinny. And the nipples can’t be all puffy. If a girl is fat or even a little chunky and flat chested it just doesn’t look right. Big girls need huge tits or it ruins the aesthetic. Thin women can have any size boobs I don’t really care.

I used to cope by thinking flat chested women won't care about penis size because that's hypocritical and people aren't that irrational. Realized later on that was bullshit

I don’t care about boob size. I just want her to be skinny and have a pretty face.
Of course, I’d date just about any woman who wanted to date me.
But my favorites are Sky Pierce and Emily Willis. Neither have big boobs, but they sure look great.