Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's your opinion my body with klinefelters? Is it over?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Inspired by @BummerDrummer thread. What the fuck can I do to stop looking so abominable?
20200225 144331

Jesus do none of you guys work out

You look like you've been on an all soy diet your entire life

20200224 090606

Lay down and rot :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It is so brutal and literally destroys a body.
I also have huge manboobs, even though I'm skinnyfat...

looking soft bro :feelsYall:

any physical deformity for a man makes it beyond fucking over

not just for women but for being employed and making money
Pretty much. Everyone has excluded me from their presence. Noone wants to be around me. Not even family.

i dunno man if the gym can't fix it, then I guess u can just accept it and ldar fatmax

Well my manboobs are bigger, brocel :ha..feels: LowTcels lives matter

I legit don't get any muscle gain.

You cant say that until you've been consistent with it for at least a year, which I know you havent.

You arent going to magically just gain muscle in a few months.

I'm not trolling you but take a look at that picture and ask yourself if that's really how you want to look for the rest of your life.

All I'm saying is hitting the gym 4 times a week at LEAST 15 times a month, an hour each session would do you some good

Monday chest tri

Tuesday back bi Abs

Wenesday legs

Thursday shoulder tri

Friday Back bi

Saturday legs and abs.

Sunday rest

Eat in surplus while you're doing this. Dont pig out. Try and eat a lot more but healthy. Train abs for the love of god. Do this CONSISTENTLY. You WILL gain muscle unless you're a freak of nature.

Cringey and phaggey but it helps me get motivated to go to the gym.

You cant say that until you've been consistent with it for at least a year, which I know you havent.

You arent going to magically just gain muscle in a few months.

I'm not trolling you but take a look at that picture and ask yourself if that's really how you want to look for the rest of your life.

All I'm saying is hitting the gym 4 times a week at LEAST 15 times a month, an hour each session would do you some good

Monday chest tri

Tuesday back bi Abs

Wenesday legs

Thursday shoulder tri

Friday Back bi

Saturday legs and abs.

Sunday rest

Eat in surplus while you're doing this. Dont pig out. Try and eat a lot more but healthy. Train abs for the love of god. Do this CONSISTENTLY. You WILL gain muscle unless you're a freak of nature.

Cringey and phaggey but it helps me get motivated to go to the gym.

I'm currently Auschwitzmaxxing. Once i get below 60 kg, I will start working out hard again. Even though I doubt I'll see any gain.

you should go and lift the whole gym bro wtf is that body don't go 3-4 times a week like a normies go 6 times a week bro you gotta train hard only rest in sundays

Klinefelter guys are the male version of many aspie foid in terms of body frame. Masculinized tranny looking foids are appreciated tho

you should go and lift the whole gym bro wtf is that body don't go 3-4 times a week like a normies go 6 times a week bro you gotta train hard only rest in sundays
I can't see that working out. I will most liekly torture myself for nothing.

Inspired by @BummerDrummer thread. What the fuck can I do to stop looking so abominable?
View attachment 207690

Becoming a tranny i guess.

On a serious note: isn't there any sort of exercise that you can do to improve your situation? Can't you get T shots, too? Having this sort of condition seems to make you eligible for that (i hope. they keep lowering the normal T levels in order to not give TRT ANYONE).

Becoming a tranny i guess.

On a serious note: isn't there any sort of exercise that you can do to improve your situation? Can't you get T shots, too? Having this sort of condition seems to make you eligible for that (i hope. they keep lowering the normal T levels in order to not give TRT ANYONE).
They said that my T levels "aren't that low" so they won't give me any. I will never become a tranny. Death is far more preferable.

It never began

Klinefelter. It’s over
ABEB5C56 4484 4D4A BDE9 D84389187D9F

Chad has YY chromosomes

They said that my T levels "aren't that low" so they won't give me any. I will never become a tranny. Death is far more preferable.
How in the world will they not let you get T if you are legitimately diagnosed with Klinefelter's. This world is fucked dude. You can have XXY chromosomes and they still won't give you testosterone.

Are you actually medically diagnosed with Klinefelters? :^)
Yeah.
How in the world will they not let you get T if you are legitimately diagnosed with Klinefelter's. This world is fucked dude. You can have XXY chromosomes and they still won't give you testosterone.
I'm part of EU. They only give testosterone to F to M trannies.

Yeah.

I'm part of EU. They only give testosterone to F to M trannies.
You need to start murdering EU Globohomo degenerates in left 4 dead. Work on your marksmanship boyo :^)

It is exactly like mine, skinnyfat.I'm to high inhib to go to the gym though ngl

tbh all you can do is either LDAR or just fuck it and go full trap