Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s your neck size? Framelets gtfih

T

Thebiggestloser

Banned
-
Framelets and Lanklets... what’s your neck size? If it’s under 15 inches you probably look beta and weak. But good news you can help your weak appearance significantly by doing neck curls from both directions (front and back) my neck was only 14 inches a year ago and I looked like a sickly wimp nerd, but after doing neck exercises every week I’m up to 15 inches and I’m no longer insecure about my neck, and it has had a halo effect on my jaw and frame. Check out these pics to see how crucial neck size is for attractiveness. Even chads can lose their chad status if they’ve have a skinny neck, and normies can become chadlite with a strong thick neck

Attachments

• F8AA5B87-B437-4A02-9810-2BDA16898554.jpeg
    F8AA5B87-B437-4A02-9810-2BDA16898554.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 90
  • 72A9FA80-1CEE-41F9-8C59-3189389B3AB8.jpeg
    72A9FA80-1CEE-41F9-8C59-3189389B3AB8.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 90
You sound like you're trying to sell me a shirt.

I’m right at 15 inches, 16 back in my fatter days

I'm a fat manlet and my neck (measured right under my Adam's apple) is about 18 inches

Brutal. And it's always honkeys and ricecels who seem to have weak snappable necks. Black and ethic guys have alpha necks more commonly.

My neck is incredibly thick, because I have been training it every day for the last 3 years, not sure about the exact measurement though
It didn't do much for my face

My neck is 14.5 inches

Just measured it now and its 16". Was probay around 17" or so in my peak gymcel days.

16.5 inch lean. Neck curls FTW if you are a fellow gymcel.

a foid used to make fun of my big neck

Humblebrag
yeah she was the foid that used to bully me for my ugliness and being a nerd .
once in front of all the class tell me why aren't beautiful like my other school mate .
she used to hurt me so much .

yeah she was the foid that used to bully me for my ugliness and being a nerd .
once in front of all the class tell me why aren't beautiful like my other school mate .
she used to hurt me so much .
That's brutal bro.

16.5, still looks like a pencil neck due to huge gay alien skull