Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment whats your most chad physical trait? and ur most truecel trait?

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
for me most chad is probably the fact my jawline is not recessed and my eyes are blue

most truecel trait probably fucked up nose and eye area

I have a big dick.

It means nothing as no one wants a short ugly piece of shit. Height would be it, but a million other traits close behind.

most truecel trait: philtrum

chad trait: insane eye area, big dick? i guess

chad - voice/jawline

incel - dick/height

Closest thing I have to being chad is being 5'10" (lol king of the manlets) and no balding.

My most truecel trait is my eye area. I have blue eyes, but the shape is very round (non-hunter) and they're way too close together. Not to mention I have the 1000-yard autistic stare.

My dick is my biggest (and only) Chad trait.

My ethnicity is my most truecel trait.

Chad: Height & Frame.

Truecel: balding, recessed jaw.

Strong : Eye area, Hair
I still don't have the perfect style for my hair though. I'm not into fashion so LOOOL.
My name is alright. :0
I have good eye shape, it's just that my gaming life have really made me looked like a fried egg XD

My jaw isn't the biggest unless I decide to train my masseter muscles to give me a more MASCULINE LOOK.

MY WORST IS MY GOD DAMN CHIN!! QQ QQ QQ
Probably due to my mild overbite. But as of now it's an issue to my FACIAL harmony.

Strong : Eye area, Hair
I still don't have the perfect style for my hair though. I'm not into fashion so LOOOL.
My name is alright. :0
I have good eye shape, it's just that my gaming life have really made me looked like a fried egg XD

My jaw isn't the biggest unless I decide to train my masseter muscles to give me a more MASCULINE LOOK.
Can you afford jaw surgery? I heard that mass eater shit was a meme.

very very deep voice that I've made money from, unfortunately I look like a fucking baby

truecel trait-acne scars and the beginning of receding hair line. chad trait-hazel eyes, I'm not completely hideous under the scars

My eye area is the closest thing I have that can be considered attractive.

My least attractive features are my wide hips and narrow frame.

my calves

my most incel trait is my height

Can you afford jaw surgery? I heard that mass eater shit was a meme.
No, I can't. I'm hoping that my retainers (special ones) will fix most of my current issues. Surgery would be the best OPTION for sure. But even than that won't truly be me..

I tried the jawzrsize and after one day of usage I noticed a small change. I had to stop using it though, because I need to wear retainers. I'm also afraid of breaking my teeth.

Chad - solid eye area, decent height (6')

Truecel - frizzy hair and wide nose, my ethnic traits

Chad : Blue eyes, A good donger size,hair

Truecel : Dark circles under my eyes,Height,Lack of masculinity,pale skin,Framecel

Last edited:
Why do I get penis mogged even on an incel forum. :feelsree:

Chad - jawline and maybe some facial proportions

Incel - autism and frame

Chad traits: 13 years a gymcel and my body is about what you'd expect

Incel traits: severe underbite, nonexistent cheekbones, negative canthal tilt, crooked teeth

My hunter eyes. They are pretty much chad level. Only chad side of me, besides, maybe, my insane confidence levels. Everything else is average. Even my weak chin, i believe, is somewhat avereage/little below average.
My most subhuman feature is small height and frame combined. Looking like 11 years old when you're 21 is pretty cool (not really) feeling. Also some of my mental incapacities, mainly mild form OCD. Sometimes i act like autist, because of it, while i'm not one.

Chad: being 6'2 and generally fucking huge
Truecel emperor: heavy balding

Chad trait:0
Truecel trait:being manlet,you can look my signature for more info

Chad: jawline, thicc neck, thick hair
Average sized willie
Truecel: psycho stare (not in a charming way), love handles, height, fangs instead of teeth, thicc ass, dick curved to the leeeeeeeeeeft like hell

so many big dicks in this thread lol

Chad: being 6'2 and generally fucking huge
Truecel emperor: heavy balding
just shave your head and be a fucking huge bald chad dude

you will look cool bald, when you're that big
Lmao- Not even in my daydreams does that happen. I roughly facially look like this nigger. It's over.
Wst8gfm

just shave your head and be a fucking huge bald chad dude
The 4/10 round face'll beg to differ.

Chad - I'm 6'1"
Truecel - I'm lanky, half native with a weak facial structure, can't grow facial hair, I wear glasses, and I have yellow teeth with stains.

I cringe at images of myself and I hate seeing my own reflection. I've never received a message back on dating sites with my actual photo.

Chad- decent looking face and hair
Incel-short, scrawny, small dick

Chad: Hair (nothing special but at least I am not balding)
Truecel: midface

for me most chad is probably the fact my jawline is not recessed and my eyes are blue

most truecel trait probably fucked up nose and eye area
Chad trait: Full thick hair, blue eyes
Biggest Incel traits: bad waist/hips ratio, close set eyes stupid retarded looking eye area

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Braggers going to brag.

Chad : Blue eyes, A good donger size,hair

Truecel : Dark circles under my eyes,Height,Lack of masculinity,pale skin,Framecel
Pale skin is desirable. I actually want to have pale skin, because I think it looks better on men. Maybe I would have pale skin, cannot really identify because my whole face is covered in red acne pimples and scars though.

Pale skin is desirable. I actually want to have pale skin, because I think it looks better on men. Maybe I would have pale skin, cannot really identify because my whole face is covered in red acne pimples and scars though.
Since when is it a desirable trait? My family wants me to get a tan,somebody called me a drug addict and nobody here said something positive about

I am pretty sure that people in Japan or South Korea would like it though

Chad - jawline
Truecel - norwood2cel

Same, but I'd say my eyes are more grey with spots of brown than blue.

i dont have any...

most truecel trait is probably my entire face.

Chad trait - none
incel trait - balding retarded mid 20s FAGGOT
IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR @E.C.C.O CELS

Chad: None

Incel: Everything

Since when is it a desirable trait? My family wants me to get a tan,somebody called me a drug addict and nobody here said something positive about

I am pretty sure that people in Japan or South Korea would like it though
I don't know if there are any studies. Might be a personal taste thing then, but I really think white tanned skin looks a thousand times worse than clear pale skin.
Also seriously pale skin is rare, which makes it kind of exotic to everyone and consequently desirable.

I don't know if there are any studies. Might be a personal taste thing then, but I really think white tanned skin looks a thousand times worse than clear pale skin.
Also seriously pale skin is rare, which makes it kind of exotic to everyone and consequently desirable.
Well that is not the case in my country / area. Being tanned is desired here

Chad - being white and good hair (for now)
Incel - mouthbreathing, bad jaw

Chad : being French, which automatically makes you look better to stranger roasties thanks to "le" accent teehee (+1 or +2 points)

Incel : having to hit French gurls since there's no stranger roasties in my area (except some gipsies), so my little bonus is worth nothing.