Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats your minimum salary for a 40 hour a week job?

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
Use US dollars per month. what is the minimum salary that you can tolerate?

$70,000 entry-level, very least.

$12 per hour
just under 2000 dollars a month. thats a shitload of money in most countries, the USA is expensive because USA spends money on stupid stuff like nigger, foid welfare,abortions, prisons

i said minimum level.
Some people value their own time more then some ((( employer ))) would, nothing wrong with that.

I'd say 40 000 $ a year would be enough in my EE shithole. More in the west off course.

I won't be a wageslave unless i get paid at least 10000$ each month.

Some people value their own time more then some ((( employer ))) would, nothing wrong with that.

I'd say 40 000 $ a year would be enough in my EE shithole. More in the west off course.
You do Electrical Engineering? That's nice, I've kind of been tempted towards engineering but I like coding more.

I got Electrical Engineering from the "EE" part of your post, but I could be wrong.

As a Stanford student studying CS I expect at least $70,000 a year in silicon valley, where they're handing out over $100,000 a year CS jobs like tic-tacs.

Ive got to work to survive. Id say atleast 1k a week. Still tough life to live but atleast most things can be planned for and reoccuring bills paid here. You wont be driving a new lexus though thats for sure.
Im in the trucking industry. Currently not making even half that because work has been very inconsistent

kinda depends on what type of wage-slaving we are talking about.
I'd say 50 k a month in general would be my minimum

Enough money to be able to live off of interest after long term saving up. (I only need a couple hundred dollars per month to live so it's not hard)

Last edited:
Apparently I can tolerate minimum wage because that’s all I’ve been able to get in 10 years of working

My minimum is $40,000 a year since I live with my parents.

100 000 per years and i would maybe start to consider quitting neet.

You do Electrical Engineering? That's nice, I've kind of been tempted towards engineering but I like coding more.

I got Electrical Engineering from the "EE" part of your post, but I could be wrong.

As a Stanford student studying CS I expect at least $70,000 a year in silicon valley, where they're handing out over $100,000 a year CS jobs like tic-tacs.

EE = Eastern Europe, poland to be exact.
Got nothing to do with engineering, in fact no degree at all and zero will to get one anyway.
I worked for a few months in a warehouse for minimum wage, it was equal to... 6000 $ a year after tax :feelsrope: ( and many normies somehow manage to survive off that lol ).

Fuck that shit, I'm not going to slave for such scraps when there are sluts making more for existing all around the world. I wish normies would finally wake up and realise they deserve much more for working, but they'd rather tell each other to suck it up cause ''life isn't fair'' and it's ok for the jews and the good-lookers to get rich doing nothing while they sweat like a nigger in the cotton field.

EE = Eastern Europe, poland to be exact.
Got nothing to do with engineering, in fact no degree at all and zero will to get one anyway.
I worked for a few months in a warehouse for minimum wage, it was equal to... 6000 $ a year after tax :feelsrope: ( and many normies somehow manage to survive off that lol ).

Fuck that shit, I'm not going to slave for such scraps when there are sluts making more for existing all around the world. I wish normies would finally wake up and realise they deserve much more for working, but they'd rather tell each other to suck it up cause ''life isn't fair'' and it's ok for the jews and the good-lookers to get rich doing nothing while they sweat like a nigger in the cotton field.
Why does Eastern Europe have such shitty salaries with the same cost of living as many other Eurolean countries?

I heard most females in Eastern Europe have resolved to leech off rich foreigners for cash and to get a green card to leave their country. Is that true?

Why does Eastern Europe have such shitty salaries with the same cost of living as many other Eurolean countries?
Western elites use it as a source of cheap labour. It's no secret that slavs are to EU what latinos are to US, doing the job no self-respecting german/swede/briton would take.
I heard most females in Eastern Europe have resolved to leech off rich foreigners for cash and to get a green card to leave their country. Is that true?
True. Ukrainian and Russian females are famous for being whores and mail order brides to rich betabuxxers. Polish foids on the other hands are more likely to be race traitors and sluts for foreing chads, since they don't need any special visa to travel to western europe they're willing to suck genetically superior dick for free, being the strong and empowered women they are.

Last job I worked the payment was 1.15 dollars an hour

Wouldn't mind wagecucking for $70,000 a year.

just under 2000 dollars a month. thats a shitload of money in most countries, the USA is expensive because USA spends money on stupid stuff like nigger, foid welfare,abortions, prisons

Don't forget health insurance, social security, income taxes, etc. Your take home pay would not be the full $2000

i work 2 jobs i get 352$ , total time 50+ hours

i make around ~2000 a month and just barely making it. granted im obese so honestly a good portion of my income goes to fast food and snacks then there is stuff like monthly subscriptions to Netflix that I could do without. I could honestly save up a good extra $100 per month if I really needed to but that's the thing. I'm barely making it because I have no motivation or energy to keep working my dead-end job so all my money is on copes.

but yea if I was making 1600 or less per month I'd be so fucked because my rent is 1000 alone per month. so i usually pay 1k in rent then 1k for myself to last me the month.

I remember like 2 years ago i used to earn 231USD per month as car repainter helper, it's the most usual salary in my 3rd world country.

I make 2,880 usd per month before taxes.