Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your level?

What's your level?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Highschool student.

High school student Graduating this year going to college next (otherwise it's McDonalds for me)

NEET master race tbh
@NEETAndTidy
@NeetSupremacist

student

so basically semi-neet

College student.

Semi-NEET, will start wageslaving soon

Student and wageslave, i wanna end my life so bad. my pay is shit, and i am exposed to chads and stacies every fucking day. i go to class and see all these women who despise me because im ugly. i wouldn't wish my life upon my worst enemy. sometimes i wanna just run away from everything and just see where it takes me. my current life situation is utter shit and i dont how i can keep going anymore.

im going (going) back (back) to college (college)

College student, unfortunately.

Wagie in a cagie here, don't know how you guys do uni, 2 semesters and I couldn't take it anymore. Literally had zero social interaction, despite my two best friends going to the same one.

Neet on the brink of homelessness

NEET masterrace reporting in

0 hikis so far :feelswhere:

NEET and i'm about to be forced to wagecuck in the next couple months

NEET, possibly a hiki depending on your definition, as I barely ever leave my house.

Look at all these youngcels smh. I’m almost 30 and wage slaving just to have bread for dinner.

To all the guys who selected good jobs, what jobs do you consider good jobs and what jobs do you currently do?

To all the guys who selected good jobs, what jobs do you consider good jobs and what jobs do you currently do?

I worked as a research assistant for some years at the university, I loved it because the tasks were always something new and most required creative solutions. Pay wasn't great tho, only 9€/hour, but I had a very flexible schedule.

Now I work half time at a robotics software company (mostly programming) while getting my masters , it has been the greatest job ever for me, mostly because I started there when the company was just a small startup and things developed in a way that I got to spawn a new area within the company and now get to do whatever I want within my area. Pay is better, 17€/hour and I literally can go to work whenever I want as long as I make the hours.

I think that besides money, jobs in which the tasks are varied and require some amount of creativity are the best. Moreover, it really makes a difference when you can appreciate that your work has value : e.g. the sales team giving feedback on how the features I programmed have been a hit.

Last year on university

Failed social outcast student who is unable to cope in the horrible university environment.

NEET

@NEETAndTidy
@neet

isnt it same as NEET basically?
Hikikomori is like NEET but you don't leave your house.

You got me thinking, would someone who works via internet and can support oneself but never leaves the house be considered a hikikomori?

I worked as a research assistant for some years at the university, I loved it because the tasks were always something new and most required creative solutions. Pay wasn't great tho, only 9€/hour, but I had a very flexible schedule.

Now I work half time at a robotics software company (mostly programming) while getting my masters , it has been the greatest job ever for me, mostly because I started there when the company was just a small startup and things developed in a way that I got to spawn a new area within the company and now get to do whatever I want within my area. Pay is better, 17€/hour and I literally can go to work whenever I want as long as I make the hours.

I think that besides money, jobs in which the tasks are varied and require some amount of creativity are the best. Moreover, it really makes a difference when you can appreciate that your work has value : e.g. the sales team giving feedback on how the features I programmed have been a hit.
Yea that sounds like a good job. Wish ppl here would understand that wagecucking doesn’t always have to be boring