Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What's your job?

InternalJizzz

InternalJizzz

Permanent KHHV | die young and save yourself.
★★★★★
Mine is currently assembler/delivery driver.

Glow poster working for central intelligence agencies to post extremist content on this forum to put the community in a bad light, while also leading to arrests of its members.

Glow poster working for central intelligence agencies to post extremist content on this forum to put the community in a bad light, while also leading to arrests of its members.
(in video game)

:feelsaww:

I am not a cuckold so no job

computer nerd for tech overlord kikes

I work in banking/finance

Hey man, give me some advice.. what can I do to enter that field?
This is what I did, might not work for everyone.

I started at a call centre of a big company, focussed on doing that well and regularly kept applying internally for a better position until I got one

This is what I did, might not work for everyone.

I started at a call centre of a big company, focussed on doing that well and regularly kept applying internally for a better position until I got one
So basically climbing the employee ladder so to speak.

So basically climbing the employee ladder so to speak.
Yeah pretty much. You have to be prepared for a lot of disappointment though and just keep plugging away.

If you are in Australia I can give more specific tips. Wouldn’t mind being a mentorcel

Slave soldier

No job, I just study

Yeah pretty much. You have to be prepared for a lot of disappointment though and just keep plugging away.

If you are in Australia I can give more specific tips. Wouldn’t mind being a mentorcel
Oh, brutal man, Australia must be rough for anyone non-white. But no, I'm based in the US. Gonna move out of state soon w/ family