Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats your internal monologue like?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
“Woah it would be so cool if I was a lethal vigilante with the ability to alter my perception of time and kill druggies, everyone would think I’m cool and badass. I could probably look at girls showering and they wouldn’t know lol. God I wish I had a girlfriend to love. Fuck. Gonna jack off now. That was fun, gonna play black ops 3 zombies. That game’s a top tier cope. Might get some mac and cheese going, I love mac and cheese. Nah, don’t feel like getting up. Fuck”

“Holy fuck how am I so dumb oh my god I wish I wasn’t born I wish my genetics weren’t garbage fuck fuck fuck” on repeat

You guys would benefit from meditation

it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over

I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die

"Dude just imagine if you were 6'2 ft and you hadnt mouthbreathed at all. Imagine mogging even the Chaddest of Chads into oblivion and getting your oneitis at day 1 had i been born with the right genetics, since I'm smart I'd have gotten the prettiest bitches off the barrell with no effort while also careermaxxing with much more ease than now. Why god WHY??? :cryfeels: Well lets cope with my vidyah for a moment then gymmaxx"

I'm trying to suppress my internal voice and be completely silent, both on the outside and the inside.

I talk with an American accent most of the time, probably due to watching American cartoons growing up. My thoughts tend to make more sense than my speech.

Never shuts up and is very negative

"shes taller than me, so is she, so is she, so is she"

I'm trying to suppress my internal voice and be completely silent, both on the outside and the inside.

Me also, I always give speeches and have arguments in my head, this makes me feel weird, so I put an end to it when I catch myself doing it.

My internal dialogue in real time:

Don't really have an internal dialogue tbh

Annoying guy, that never shuts up.
Overthinks everything I did and has very violent/negative thoughts.

"Shit I'm 25 years old now... 5 years sperate me from being a wizardecel... I need to rope as soon as possible but I'm a pussy I'm afraid..."

I , honorable man of culture, will never commit to femoid who is not virgin, who is hitten by THE WALL, who is way past prime years, will never give her money, will not care about her bastard children (except waifuing her daughter), tfu on roasties

Paranoid and angry. Argumentative with itself and very insulting.

Nice try Google!

It acts smarter and more wise than I am in real life