Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's your impression on latinos?

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★★
people say that we're like whites. Others say we're just as bad as blacks. I personally consider myself a race realist and therefore consider myself asian or under the mongoloid umbrella.

we will repel you invaders one day

I didn't have anything against them until my mexican neighbors moved in. Let me tell you, EVERY stereotype is true. They are nothing short of subhuman. They are just as bad as niggers. I despise them.

Don't believe the lies, they are nothing like whites, and nor are they hard working either.

They're partying every night with their garbage "music" blasting from 8pm until 6am. Every single song literally has the same drumbeat too and is just mumbling Spanish, it doesn't even qualify as music.

They are dirty, disgusting beings. They throw all their trash into their neighbors yards. They brought roaches and rats into this neighborhood. Prior to them moving in, I had never seen a rat in my life. But now they're common. We never had a roach or bug problem either, but thanks to these pieces of garbage, they brought bug infestations with them. Within a week of them moving in, suddenly we noticed our neighbors all having exterminators come over.

Oh and guess what, while my family is busy jumping from junk car to junk car, they have not one but TWO brand new $80,000 trucks in their driveway because Biden gives them all the gibs they desire.

I'm not sh1tposting, I'm being for real when I say TMD is necessary for the survival of America.

Last edited:
Hate them immigrant niggers

Nice food and culture but unfortunaly every latina i ever asked out rejected me

Some latinos have more european ancestry and others have more amerindian ancestry. I suppose those at the opposite extreme ends of the spectrum can make a case to plausibly identify as white or native american. Everything else in between is mystery meat that's harder to define an identity for, that's why they usually have their own culture as a mix raced group.

I didn't have anything against them until my mexican neighbors moved in. Let me tell you, EVERY stereotype is true. They are nothing short of subhuman. They are just as bad as niggers. I despise them.

Don't believe the lies, they are nothing like whites, and nor are they hard working either.
agree on the hard working thing. We're only hardworking about thinsg we have to do, anything outside our work we don't care and we're lazy. It's in our blood as I struggle with this. What stereotypes? the loud music and the loudness overall is true but since I grew that way I am used to it

Some latinos have more european ancestry and others have more amerindian ancestry. I suppose those at the opposite extreme ends of the spectrum can make a case to plausibly identify as white or native american. Everything else in between is mystery meat that's harder to define an identity for, that's why they usually have their own culture as a mix raced group.
right, although I was hoping the question would be received in the spirit of how latino are most oftenly thought of: mestizo (half amerindian, half white)

Rarely interacted with them, but users here associate them with niggers so I guess they're bad news.

I hate anyone who isn’t white. Japanese are okay

Last edited:
people say that we're like whites. Others say we're just as bad as blacks. I personally consider myself a race realist and therefore consider myself asian or under the mongoloid umbrella.
Boyo we are not a race

Sfcels here think of latino a short brown mexican who's loud and always happy.

However they wouldnt think the same of a castizo who had the privilege to access college and is bilingual.

Boyo we are not a race

Sfcels here think of latino a short brown mexican who's loud and always happy.

However they wouldnt think the same of a castizo who had the privilege to access college and is bilingual.
I'm fully amerindian, sounds like you are white. loud and happy is a stereotype? I'm personally very happy all the time. Not in a mentality way, in a dopamine way. I felt like literally doped up. My dad is autistic and amerindian so i got it from him.

What stereotypes? the loud music and the loudness overall is true but since I grew that way I am used to it
Maybe you're used to it, but there's a problem with it when they move into white suburbs. White suburbs are full of people who have jobs, and therefore need to sleep at night. So when mexicans come in all of a sudden and blast music and drunkenly scream for the entirety of the night, depriving you of sleep, there's a problem. And that's not even mentioning the infestations and filth they brought with them. Or the fact that their children attacked my dog who was minding his own business

If they lived in a ghetto of other unemployed mexicans then I wouldn't care that they're partying. But when they move among civilized white people and act like this, there's a problem. I've lost so much sleep from them. And I'm going insane from them throwing their garbage into my yard and bringing rats and roaches. And there's nothing I can do about it because there's a dozen of them living there and these people will gladly waste me just because I asked them to act like humans (thats not an exaggeration btw there are several cases of mexicans doing this)

Last edited:
I'm fully amerindian, sounds like you are white. loud and happy is a stereotype? I'm personally very happy all the time. Not in a mentality way, in a dopamine way. I felt like literally doped up. My dad is autistic and amerindian so i got it from him.
I'm not white brother, I'm a lightskinned mestizo.

But the funny stereotype is not a good thing, we are caracterized as always happy due to ignorance and low iq since most inmigrants are poor people who couldn't even access secondary school, are monolingual and therefore forced to work on manual hard jobs.

Maybe you're used to it, but there's a problem with it when they move into white suburbs. White suburbs are full of people who have jobs, and therefore need to sleep at night. So when mexicans come in all of a sudden and blast music and drunkenly scream for the entirety of the night, depriving you of sleep, there's a problem. And that's not even mentioning the infestations and filth they brought with them. Or the fact that their children attacked my dog who was minding his own business

If they lived in a ghetto of other unemployed mexicans then I wouldn't care that they're partying. But when they move among civilized white people and act like this, there's a problem. I've lost so much sleep from them. And I'm going insane from them throwing their garbage into my yard and bringing rats and roaches. And there's nothing I can do about it because there's a dozen of them living there and these people will gladly waste me just because I asked them to act like humans
thank you for being honest. I will admit that i live in a roach infested house but I am used to it. I just flick them. In all honesty it may be because our disgust sensitivity is extremely low. I do agree that if my kind were to move to your kind's area, they should respect the customs. i'm sorry on my behalf for the distress my kind has cause due to disruptions... and people wonder why some of us are against multicultural integration... culture is more than food and clothes, too many out of sync shit, it simply would not work

If they lived in a ghetto of other unemployed mexicans then I wouldn't care that they're partying. But when they move among civilized white people and act like this, there's a problem. I've lost so much sleep from them. And I'm going insane from them throwing their garbage into my yard and bringing rats and roaches. And there's nothing I can do about it because there's a dozen of them living there and these people will gladly waste me just because I asked them to act like humans
I could say the same with all the white tourists in Mexico

Blasting music/ Raving up until the midnight while the locals are trying to sleep in order to work, contributing to gentrification (i.e increasing the living cost to locals), behaving like chimps in tourist areas, etc.

can I ask why?
I live outside the us, but from what I saw they have a rich culture and are happy and nice people.

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle, they might not be the perfect hardest working people (no one is) but they aren't bad like people try to portrait sometimes.

I think we as humans have more in common than apart.
It's just the minor differences, that we sometime like to focus on, and make up a story about it.
And let the stories drift us apart.
Instead of accepting the fact that:
We ALL suffer.

I'm not white brother, I'm a lightskinned mestizo.

But the funny stereotype is not a good thing, we are caracterized as always happy due to ignorance and low iq since most inmigrants are poor people who couldn't even access secondary school, are monolingual and therefore forced to work on manual hard jobs.
oh okay, then we're talking about two dfiferent things then.

thank you for being honest.
thank you for not taking it personally and getting upset

I will admit that i live in a roach infested house but I am used to it. I just flick them. In all honesty it may be because our disgust sensitivity is extremely low. I do agree that if my kind were to move to your kind's area, they should respect the customs. i'm sorry on my behalf for the distress my kind has cause due to disruptions... and people wonder why some of us are against multicultural integration... culture is more than food and clothes, too many out of sync shit, it simply would not work
Thanks for the kind words brother, and I appreciate your honesty as well

I could say the same with all the white tourists in Mexico

Blasting music/ Raving up until the midnight while the locals are trying to sleep in order to work, contributing to gentrification (i.e increasing the living cost to locals), behaving like chimps in tourist areas, etc.
Those tourists are not permanent residents living in suburbs of working people. They are rich and privileged children who think they are in a party country or something. Very different from mexicans who live illegally on the US. Mexicans living in the US are poor people who have been generously given a chance at living in a first world country and should assimilate. They shouldn't be here to party, they should be here to live and work. Just like the rest of us.

I live in northen cali so i’ve been around a lot of them. The darker ones are often very short <5’4 never taller than 5’7 but they have good forward growth and hapa skulls which mean they mog asians. They also have the physique/body proportion failio we gooks do. Besides face the biggest difference is that they’re extremely ntmaxxed (maybe even more than blacks) and they can cope with social circles and their women care less about height so they rarely fall into inceldom despite subhuman frame+body.

That the vast majority of you have absolutely no problem with women due to latin lovER halo. :feelshehe:

Good food, in terms of behaviour, they arent as low IQ or impulsive as niggers but they are very bloodthirsty and violent

It's too bad that Latinas have no concept of cute. They always go for that bright red lipstick sultry look, which I hate. It's fucking ugly and everyone knows it's ugly. God bless Asia for having good taste.

I live in northen cali so i’ve been around a lot of them. The darker ones are often very short <5’4 never taller than 5’7 but they have good forward growth and hapa skulls which mean they mog asians. They also have the physique/body proportion failio we gooks do. Besides face the biggest difference is that they’re extremely ntmaxxed (maybe even more than blacks) and they can cope with social circles and their women care less about height so they rarely fall into inceldom despite subhuman frame+body.
nigga from the bay area lmao
i'm from socal

The bad guys in max Payne 3

Don't think about them, I don't dislike them