Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What's your honest opinion about Jordan Peterson

CERTIFIED FOID WORSHIPPER.

He's one of the rare intellectual men in the west that debated face to face with feminist cunts. I don't necessarily like him but he's objectively very based. I think the same of Elon Shmuck

I kinda like his speeches about his usual "stop whining and drag yourself out of misery", because thats the really the only thing someone could do, but its just hard in practice.

Out of touch boomer who panders to an audience and is a hypocrite (tells you to clean your room and writes a fucking book about it, yet his own room is a pigsty). He acts the role of a surrogate father to thousands of young males raised by single moms who've never had a father figure in their lives, but he doesn't quite fully grasp the challenges of today's generations and doles out archaic advice that makes him sound like an anachronism.

In fairness, I do believe that his intentions were once noble. He's pro-Israeli, however, so that's a huge negative in my book.

Last edited:
He works for (((Ben Shapiro))) at (((Daily Wire))) he's a jew owned false opposition shabbos goy

He works for (((Ben Shapiro))) at (((Daily Wire))) he's a jew owned false opposition shabbos goy
Correct. He's bought and owned. Whatever he says and talks about in the current day is something that should be taken with a grain of salt.

Well, he shed tears for us.

He's one of the rare intellectual men in the west that debated face to face with feminist cunts. I don't necessarily like him but he's objectively very based. I think the same of Elon Shmuck
I kinda like his speeches about his usual "stop whining and drag yourself out of misery", because thats the really the only thing someone could do, but its just hard in practice.
Agreed.

Hes admitted it himself that his mission is to divert male rage into the soy selfhelp movement and turn them back into working slaves.

And btw, hes preaching mental toughness while at the same time taking benzos himself, his addiction to these foid pills almost killed him

Out of touch retarded boomer who still thinks it’s possible to just “pull yourself up by your bootstraps”. He also works for the Daily Wire (Mossad agents) so he can’t ever say anything based, even if he wanted to.

Hes admitted it himself that his mission is to divert male rage into the soy selfhelp movement and turn them back into working slaves.
Is that so? Then he's nothing but a shill for the globalists.

And btw, hes preaching mental toughness while at the same time taking benzos himself, his addiction to these foid pills almost killed him
Again, another case of his hypocrisy.

emotionally unstable delusional redpill coper, who never can understand our situation
someone should force him to watch dbdr to get it lol

I hate people who hate him and I hate people who love him

He cares for us enough to cry immediately after being questioned about his influence on us. I don't watch his content but he is correct about a lot of the stuff about the psychological development of children and young men in society.

He is a good person, but I don't care about his political beliefs.

He cares for us enough to cry immediately after being questioned about his influence on us. I don't watch his content but he is correct about a lot of the stuff about the psychological development of children and young men in society.

He is a good person, but I don't care about his political beliefs.
He litterally says you have to adapt to foids aka be criminal if they want it. He is a disgusting cuck and a larper

Out of touch retarded boomer who still thinks it’s possible to just “pull yourself up by your bootstraps”. He also works for the Daily Wire (Mossad agents) so he can’t ever say anything based, even if he wanted to.
Based

Lol he bashes males every other day and praises foids. Fuck this boomer

It's impossible in practice for males since we are inflated beyond belief. So he is just a mean fucking boomer shitter

jewrdan goyimson gay redpiller

Peterstein, not Peterson.

emotionally unstable delusional redpill coper, who never can understand our situation
someone should force him to watch dbdr to get it lol
Exactly. I can understand someone non ugly finding someone like him interesting but why we monsters have to be lumped with all this circus? Him, Tate, Stoicism, looksmaxxing, gym, nofap, self improvement FUUUUUCKKKK. I HAVE BEEN IRREPARABLY RUINED BY MY FACIAL ASYMMETRY WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ALL THOSE PEOPLE.

I only watch him because of his biblical story analysis and he is against fags and troons if you listen to him for any other purpose than this kindly go kys

foid worshipping blue pill/white pill (same thing) bullshit.the few ounces of truth he says is just water is wet shit

Nie znam człowieka...
Seriously I heard about him many times but I don't know who is he