Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your happiest memory?

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
tbh its my earliest memory and the only time i ever received genuine female love(if im bragging i'll delete the thread). but its when my great grandma would sing this song to me to put me to sleep. (i was born with hypo ecto dysplasia so my real mom would pay spic housekeepers to feed me and sleep me).. everytime i think of this song i cry like i am now

this got me in my feels. I should be nicer to my mom

Being a young kid laying in a trailer loaded with hay and driving on the streets. Life seemed good.

When I got my C2 english degree tbh. Hard work paid off...

Being a young kid laying in a trailer loaded with hay and driving on the streets. Life seemed good.

fuck i miss the ranch life. can't wait to go home to be with my dogs tbh... your family has a farm or something?

When I got my C2 english degree tbh. Hard work paid off...
i can imagine dude... 4 years of hard work. congrats...

fuck i miss the ranch life. can't wait to go home to be with my dogs tbh... your family has a farm or something?

it was actually close to 8 years because I got it when I was 15.

As a child, before my parents divorced, I did. Our grandparents did serious farm life with pigs etc. My dad only had goats etc. Now only a horse and cats and bunnies and some fields in the village. Spending time with animals is the best therapy against loneliness and sadness for me.

Seeing "accepted" in my uni application

it was actually close to 8 years because I got it when I was 15.
lol i didn't even graduate school kek. good job man.

As a child, before my parents divorced, I did. Our grandparents did serious farm life with pigs etc. My dad only had goats etc. Now only a horse and cats and bunnies and some fields in the village. Spending time with animals is the best therapy against loneliness and sadness for me.
i agree. my doggos understand me more then my fam

you still studying?
Apart from drug highs. I genuinely can’t recall any happy memories. Kinda a slap to the face that. Not a single moment
smh damn man.

tbh we need a positive thread since whogivesafucc got exposed... that made my day shittier

i cant recall, is that a bad sign?

May god reward you in the after life OP

When I made my first real friend at the age of 16. Before then 90% of "friends" would leave me after a year and the other 10% after 5 years max. These 'friends" of course werent real friends, they just used me or made me the target of all jokes. I would of been okay with being alone in Grade 10 (15 years old) with no friends but I had no friends and was bullied everyday the whole year. Students and Teachers joint in, I was ready to commit suicide tbh but I held on long enough to find happiness.

When GTA3 came out.

when my mom sang me lullabies or good morning songs to wake me up for kindergarden

Playing halo 3 every day as a kid with online friends. I wish I could go back.

Seeing my dog for the first time :heart:

I don't know. Maybe when I was 16 and I tried desperately to associate myself with other people, more like "friends" than anything else. I remember we were at a festival, it really wan't anything special, but at that moment I almost felt normal. Also when I used to lay on my roof and smoke, those were relaxing moments.

Holy shit, this is so pathetic. My life has been a complete joke. Thread should be marked SF.

Probably 2016 summer, I remember discovering light novels and reading Konosuba, Re:Zero and Grimgar and a bunch others the whole summer.

Was really relaxing, never had to work and was living un my uni city alone for the summer , got to sleep from 3pm-9pm would go on jogs at 4am in the morning and bike rides at 11pm didn’t have to worry about getting mugged because it was full of old people

The first time my parents allowed me to travel by myself

He use to be 12, we all were. Enjoying a good video game with friends as a kid is a more than understandable happiest memory.
The video game he said he was enjoying as a kid was Halo 3.

When I was 17 I played the drums in a show to a lot of people, was a really cool night tbh.

100% dark souls pvp

This is going to sound stupid because it doesn't mean anything but when I was 17 I saw MyChemicalRomance, Slipknot & Linkin Park in concert all in the same day. Like an all day concert event. Stayed there watching bands for like 14 hours. Went with some family members.
I was 17 and everything looked up from that point. I had hope. I thought I was going to be somebody and seeing these bands live were some amazing moments for me. It was a real chill day. We ate some good food. Walked around all day. People watching. Enjoying a good music atmosphere. I didn't even get sunburned like I usually do. I had a big beard back then and bought some alcoholic beverages and didn't even get carded. A female saw me buy drinks and started flirting with me to buy her a drink. My older Uncle picked her off for himself but it was the thought that counts.

Two girls passed out during SOAD's performance and some guys dragged them behind the men's bathroom. Upwards of like 15 guys all took turns with these girls. I watched a bit and patiently waited my turn before some cops came and broke up the wonderful event.

I don't get why people are so hyped about Dark Sould pvp, it's so boring and unfunny to play, i prefer pve much more

well this was years ago when the original dark souls came out

When my then biggest crush agreed to go out with me. I ended up getting ghosted though (inb4 ban, we didn't even go on a date).

Nothing meaningful has happened yet.

Congrats dude. I'm trying to get there myself.

My happiest memory is a sexual lucid dream I once had.

Clan pking in the golden times of runescape

The first time I ever got high. It was so amazing, and the novelty made it magical. Pure euphoria. Now the magic has faded :(

When we were kids wrestling with my bro and cousin. Getting yelled at for making too much noise. Then proceeding to continue.

Probably when I used to stay at my uncle Kevin's place a lot back when I was 12-14. He's been a shut-in NEET for about 20 years now and he's just a cool guy in general. He's also a bit of a weeaboo (Not to a massive extent though. He just likes Japan and Japanese games). I just used to play PS3 games with him and play WoW on his PC. He used to stay up all night playing on his PS3, so he never complained about me staying up all night too. He basically let me do whatever I wanted. It was a nice change from living with my boring baby boomer father.

Definitely a bragging thread, OP.

Love from grandma cels= VOLCEL

You have a horse? Jelly tbh tbh

the time I snorted 2 pounds of meth and proceeded to steal a horse from a stable, rode it to the white house and chopped the president's head off with a katana