Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's Your Favourite McDonald's Item?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6626
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6626

Self-banned
-
I love their Double Cheese Burgers.

What about you guys?

I don't eat mcdonalds boyo

The burger in a Happy Meal.
Jfl, don't know why.
I like the simple plastic burger. :feelsokman:

Fries if they haven't been sitting there a while.

Quarterpounder rarely disappoints.

Fries if they haven't been sitting there a while.

Quarterpounder rarely disappoints.

Yes, agreed on the fries. Fresh and hot is the way to eat them!

None, I don't eat fast food since burger king introduced their impossible whopper (full of soy) :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

junior McChicken

Milkshakes are nice

Quadruple hamburger with a small black coffee. Proteinmaxxing, no dairy (skin problems), not too many carbs and cheap.

you gluttonmog me my nigga. I usually get the 20 piece and then go to wendy's for a doublestack.
indeed I eat a lot

at chick fil a I get 2 spicy chicken sandwich meals with an Oreo milkshake

my metabolism is crazy ngltbhdedsrs

They make some good pancakes tbhngl

I prefer burger king

impossible whopper
37q7sv

Lumberjack burger, shakes, McFlurry, nuggets and cheeseburgers. Basically almost everything on the menu.

Double Cheese Burgers with french fries and nuggies with extra deep and a large soda

Two quarter pounders with cheese, bacon and onions with ketchup and mustard on them.

Two large fries and two large Cokes to go with that.

Then finally I’ll get a sausage egg McMuffin with cheese and a hashbrown.

That’s my usual order when I go there, albeit sometimes I’ll change the last part of the order up ie instead of having the sausage egg McMuffin with cheese, I’ll go with a 20 piece chicken nuggets order instead with tangy barbecue sauce, though if I run out of the sauce or get tired of it that night, I’ll just dunk, dip or slide the nuggets around in ketchup instead before chomping em on down my gullet, heh.

For many years even going back to childhood I’ve long thought the McDonald’s sausage egg McMuffin with cheese was the absolute best tasting food on the McDonald’s menu and probably the absolute best tasting food out of all the available food in the entire world.

However in recent years I’ve come to realize while its still a damned fine and great tasting meal on average it can sometimes be hit or miss in flavor ie I sometimes think the egg tastes overcooked and sulfury and or the hashbrown isn’t that great etc and you can find this with the majority of McDonald’s food items I believe.

Sometimes for whatever reason the flavor of their food is A+ out of this world awesome and other times it’s just very good to decent and other times it’s meh.

I don’t know if it’s because of freshness of the ingredients or lack there of but the McDonald’s I go to most often seems to have inconsistent quality whereas the one I rarely get to go to (because it’s farther away) has food and drink that tastes so great you’d think it was crafted and prepared by the hand of God himself.

Don’t get me wrong though, the McDonald’s I go to most often has at least good tasting food the majority of the time.

Its just rare that it has the kind of food in taste quality that really blows your socks off which is my only problem with that particular establishment.

Last edited:
Chicken nuggers and fries.

yeah I don't eat anything at McDonald's but nuggets and fries, I get another place if I want something else