Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your favorite word to describe a whore?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
I’d say Toilet is definitely the best one. It’s what they are. Toilets for chad.

Hole and foid for young ones
Roastie and dried cunt for old women

walking fleshlight

Hole/bloodbeast

NPC or souless husk

is there a template for avi? Noticed it is the same as @EyesAreSoCold
Dunno what it is, but yeah I saw a site posted once where you basically make it using the template. Didn't know until someone pointed it out. Just saw it used as a pic once and made it my avatar.

toilet is really good

I’d say Toilet is definitely the best one. It’s what they are. Toilets for chad.
Joined Mar 11, 2021

happy 9-day anniversary OP and nice bait

I disagree with using toilet as an insult NTGE please read my thread extolling the virtues of the lavatory https://incels.is/threads/please-stop-calling-women-toilets.190790/

Cum isn't as dirty as shit (so not quite as dirty as a lavatory) but OTOH foids aren't as easy to clean out as lavatories.

Maybe something a literal more literal like "cumrag" would be more apt? We could abbreviate it to "crag" which has an existing meaning as a rocky outcrop, which could be a not to how saggy vaginas get extended internal labia that overshoot their extenral labia

Rags are things you toss out, largely worthless once soiled. Some people wash their rags, but once you wipe grime on them they're largely disposable.

Toilets are reusable and revivable, much better than a rag.
Hole and foid for young ones
Roastie and dried cunt for old women
this bothers me, why should we waste our time uttering a 2nd syllables for women of lesser value?

should abbreviate those to "sties" and "dunts" perhaps

Last edited: