Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favorite vidya genre ?

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

SEAmaxx is my last hope.
See title.

Personally, I'm drawn to games that include puzzle elements, and I play them exclusively because they challenge and activate the reward circuit in my little brain (examples include Ico , Tomb Raider , Portal , Zero escape series and so on) whereas other types of game seem boring to me , i tried BG3 and uninstalled a little bit after the intro mission JFL :feelskek: .

See title.

Personally, I'm drawn to games that include puzzle elements, and I play them exclusively because they challenge and activate the reward circuit in my little brain (examples include Ico , Tomb Raider , Portal , Zero escape series and so on) whereas other types of game seem boring to me , i tried BG3 and uninstalled a little bit after the intro mission JFL :feelskek: .
Open world. Like Gta or rdr2

Western or Japanese ? Tactical or Action RPG ?
Western, I like a few Jrpgs but I manly play western. I have not the slightest clue what a tactical rpg is. Do you mean turn based? I’ve played a many older Crpgs that were turned based so I don’t have a preference.

definitely puzzle but i like singleplayer action as well

Classic Shooters.

open world rpgs

ive been playing runescape for 14+ years

Somewhere alot of people die

School shooter genres, like Rodger Attacks ( 2015 version)

JRpgs are my favorites. I like multi-player and military fps and action rpg.

Shooters, Rpgs (mostly action jrpgs but turn based are also acceptable), racing games, rts in the past but now it's a dead genre.

See title.

I hate puzzle games
I prefer action games or rpg games