Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats your favorite video games of all time?

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★
I'd go for metal gear solid 2, Max payne 2, and gta 5

1-zelda majora's mask
2-Skyrim

RE4
DMC3
HL1 and its expansions.
New games are trash garbage.

R6S
CS GO
Titanfall 1
Eu4
AC Black flag

(Not in order)

1. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
3. Halo: Combat Evolved

:feelsokman:

Its over for this zoomercel. You will never experience good games :lul:
Nah, I just like FPS games, I usually spend all my time playing one game.

I played ocarina of time, pokemon red, the king of fighters, old street figthters, rainbow six vegas 2, deadpool game, old mortal kombats and so on, I still wouldn't classify them as my favorite games of all time.

Nah, I just like FPS games, I usually spend all my time playing one game.

I played ocarina of time, pokemon red, the king of fighters, old street figthters, rainbow six vegas 2, deadpool game, old mortal kombats and so on, I still wouldn't classify them as my favorite games of all time.
Play HL1

Every one has based games listed here I’m proud. Of you all brothers

Some of you will be surprised to here this one but Sonic Colors. It was the first game I ever beat as a kid, so I have very found memories of playing it. I never really got video games as a child either, so it’s sorta one of my only options anyways. Still love the game and I recently replayed it and beat it again. Still just as fun as I remember, albeit a bit too easy.

Mario Kart Wii

[UWSL]Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Lost in Time[/UWSL]
Super Mario Kart
Street Fighter 2
Street Fighter II Turbo
F-Zero
Pokemon Stadium
Rogue Squadron N64
CS 1.6
World of Warcraft
GTA San Andreas
TES Oblivion
Warsow
[UWSL]CoD MW2[/UWSL]
[UWSL]CoD BO[/UWSL]
Bioshock 1
Bioshock Infinite

crash bandicoot 2: cortex strikes back

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Fallout new vegas
Ace combat 4
Devil may cry 3

TES from III and up
Fallout New Vegas
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Grand Thefy Auto IV
Hitman up to Blood Money
Half Life duology
Counter-Strike 1.6
Operation Flashpoint (the original one)
Silent HIll 2

Team Fortress 2

Final Fantasy VI

RuneScape (2006)

Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal

hoi4
bo2
Elite Dangerous
Terraria + tmodloader
ets2
bf1
worldbox simulator

new vegas
gta 4
witcher 3
kotor 2
divinity original sin 2
halo 3 odst
dark souls 3

Silent Hill 3 and Resident Evil 2 are pinnacles of horror genre.

New Games

Skyrim
Elder Scrolls Online
Star Trek Online
Virtually All Fallout Series
Resident Evil
Sid Meier's Civilization
Age Of Empires
Star Wars Battlefront
Fortnite
Smite
Vampire The Masquerade
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Conan Exiles
Shogun Total War
Diablo
Rome Total War
World Of Warcraft

Old games of past nostalgia

Sonic The Hedgehog
Castlevania
Zelda
Megaman
Pacman
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
Tetris

:feelsjuice::yes:
1. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
3. Halo: Combat Evolved

:feelsokman:
I wish they would make Star Wars the Old Republic for Xbox. That would be super awesome if they ever get around to it. :feelsbadman:
Final Fantasy VI

RuneScape (2006)

Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal
The original Runescape was great as a classic but the new Runescape, I don't know, feels like it is missing something even with all the new fancy graphics. Needs more storyline, exploration, and interactions. :feelsjuice::yes:

Classic. :feelsjuice::yes:
Some of you will be surprised to here this one but Sonic Colors. It was the first game I ever beat as a kid, so I have very found memories of playing it. I never really got video games as a child either, so it’s sorta one of my only options anyways. Still love the game and I recently replayed it and beat it again. Still just as fun as I remember, albeit a bit too easy.

Last edited:
The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Fallout: New Vegas, Nehrim, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3, Wario Land 3, Wario Land 2, Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble, you know, just to name a few. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

-Half-Life 1, 2 and Episode 1 & 2. Half-Life is in a league of its own, and truly deserves first mention. I honestly can't do it justice here in a brief paragraph.

-Counter-Stike (all iterations across the generations). Somehow this incredibly competitive and addicting game has stood the test of time. The world could be about to end from nuclear war or a meteor impact and you would still have servers running some future version of this game on some server running some 24/7 Dust 2 map, right up until humanity's last moment.

-Golden Eye N64. That was a wonderful time to be a teenage kid with no responsibilities. If you didn't play and enjoy this game, it meant you were just a miserable person who couldn't enjoy even the simplest of pleasures. Fucking everyone was playing this game.

angry-gary-oldman.gif

-Metal Gear Solid 1, 3, and 5. Sons of Liberty was ass, because of that twink faggot Raiden. Seriously, what the fuck was he even doing in that game? Cocksucking, male prostitute-looking character. Kill yourself, you fucking whiny, nasaly faggot. Made me question if Hideo Kojima is a closet fag. Guns of the Patriots was Hideo Kojima with his head too far up his own ass and breathing in nothing but his own methane releases. It felt like a fucking theatre play making commentary on human wars.

This game won a Guinness World Record for Longest Cutscene in a Video Game. There are over 8 - EIGHT - hours of cutscenes. There are more minutes of cutscenes in this game than there are in one season of some shows. The ending is 90 minutes. THAT IS AN ENTIRE FILM. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.

"Would you like some video game in your television program?"

Fuck you, Kojima. Fuck you very much.

-Mass Effect Trilogy. I don't think I can accurately convey how awesome of an experience this game series was - and still is. If there was a selective amnesia procedure, I'd zap my complete memory of this game just so I could experience it all over again for the first time. What a ride, holy fuck.

crying-sobbing.gif

-Bioshock series (1, 2, Infinite). Bethesda tells amazing stories here using the single-player FPS genre. Not playing any one of these games is disservice to yourself.

-Dragon Age series. Origins is king, there is no contest. The sequel is a gaylord-infested anal cancer shitstorm. I played it only once and wanted to light the rental disc on fire. That's how much I fucking hated it. Inquisition is actually not bad. The fetch quests can eat a fat dick, though. I'm the motherfucking inquisitor, motherfucker. What the fuck makes you think collecting 10 fennec furs for this shitty fucking scout outpost is even important enough to bring to my attention when there is literally a giant fucking hole in the sky with DEMONS pouring out? You fucking imbecile.

-Deus Ex series. This series belongs in a league just below the Half-Life series. The orignal is OG and should be played at least once. The sequel is an embarrassment that really should not be mentioned. Better to cope by pretending it never existed. Human Revolution was a true masterpiece. This Dues Ex game is one you absolutely need to play. The game's score rivals that of Hans Zimmer's work. Just fucking listen to this:

View: https://youtu.be/Ns7fNPiNiNc

If you listen to this and don't feel a thing, you must have no soul and are probably a zombie.

Mankind Divided was an abortion of a game - literally aborted midway into the story to be sold off as DLC that never came because of MTX cancer that tanked the sales. Such a tragic end to the series. The Illuminati won again. Bastards.

-SW: KOTOR 1 & 2. The first game is your classic Lucasian Star Wars experience (eposides 4-6, not the cancer that was episodes 1-3). A fun experience set in a DnD RPG system. The second one is very, very good. It has a dark story and things are not what they seem. By God, is it ever amazing storytelling. The game is a buggy mess, though. Play it on PC and get the mods to fix the bugs (some are absurd, like rewinding a save and losing ten hours of gameplay....yeah).

-Splinter Cell series. I love stealth action, and so should you. This game series alone drilled and trained patience into me like Pai Mei from Kill Bill. This helped develop in me the patience of a saint in my adulthood. The first game is very good and also very punishing. The sequel is alright. The campaign feels like DLC of the original game, but the multiplayer introduced something revolutionary: asymmetrical action gameplay. Chaos Theory is king. It's just so fucking good. The game is the perfect installation in the series. There is literally nothing you can find wrong in it from the point of view of the franchise and the stealth action genre as a whole. I don't believe in perfect, but this game makes me question that belief. Double Agent is passable. It's the very definiton of mediocre. Conviction is Fast and Furious levels of retarded. You have to play 1 through 4 to understand. Blacklist is Conviction 2.0 but with a better plot and surprisingly good multiplayer. There's more to this series we will see in the future.

Last edited:
Most of these games I played during my childhood so my memory is foggy when it comes to them
1. Lineage II (back in it's prime)
2. Smash Bros. Ultimate
3. FF7
4. MGR
5. DIablo III
6. Sonic Adventure 2
7. DMC3
8. UMvC3
9. Genshin Impact
10. Mario Galaxy 1 & 2

Crysis and
GHOST RECON WILDLANDS