Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favorite RPG class?

Nem0

Nem0

Dog killer
★★★★
Warrior, Rogue, Mage or Hybrid

OB-class-Warrior.jpg
OB-class-Rogue.jpg
OB-class-Mage.jpg
OB-class-Nightblade.jpg

I like playing evil mage characters, like vampires and necromancers.

i play a lot of souls games, i like building mages, it's really cool.

Casters are hated in souls game because it's apparently cheesing but i don't give a shit about the brigade of faggot dexterity, faith, and strength users saying that you are bad at the game if you don't use muh Guts greatsword or a lame ass stick to tickle the boss to death

I like elemental mages and defend-ish melee fighter with sword and shield.

Brawlers are fun. I like punching my foes to death.

I always liked the idea of cleric + warrior - champion, paladin, lord etc. But it is almost never implemented adequately. Most of the time paladin in CRPGs is a warrior who can't fight and cleric who can't heal, without any unique mechanics that make it stand out and be worthwhile. Just a liability in combat who doesn't get a lot of role playing options.

Probably dragoon. Jumping so high you can almost fly and wielding a spear. I also really like spellblade types that combine magic and weapons.

I always liked the idea of cleric + warrior - champion, paladin, lord etc. But it is almost never implemented adequately. Most of the time paladin in CRPGs is a warrior who can't fight and cleric who can't heal, without any unique mechanics that make it stand out and be worthwhile. Just a liability in combat who doesn't get a lot of role playing options.
Warcraft paladins are my favorite. They're a knight and a priest with a bunch of other goodies.

I usually play as generic warriors in my first playthrough, but I like to experiment with stealth and magical builds in my subsequent ones.

Warrior, Rogue, Mage or Hybrid

OB-class-Warrior.jpg
OB-class-Rogue.jpg
OB-class-Mage.jpg
OB-class-Nightblade.jpg

I like playing evil mage characters, like vampires and necromancers.
Normally brutes and I use huge weapons ie the great sword but once I complete a game, my second play through is normally spell/mage only

Warrior unless the mage has really fun and creative spells. Depends what game/ setting etc. Something like a mage slayer warrior is really cool but so is a polymorphing shaman.

I always liked mages for some reason