Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What's your favorite mario game?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
For me it's the first super mario galaxy. I still play it to this day

Never played a Mario game.
I hate their faces also. They look like gay rapists.

2078679581_003754281f_z.jpg

Paper mario 3d something. Was good mix of 3d and 2d

i don't like any of them that much, but mario 3, i guess.
super mario world already was too complex for me.
i think mario 64 was the last one i played for any period of time. i didn't like the 3d platforming and the shitty graphics.

Mario kart for the DS

Super Mario 64. Best movement and level-design.

Mario and the nudists.

super mario sunshine, though its not everyone’s cup of tea. Paper mario 1-3 were fantastic too

View: https://youtu.be/_sb6-RjnOUc

super mario sunshine, though its not everyone’s cup of tea. Paper mario 1-3 were fantastic too
Mario Sunshine would’ve been the shit if it was 2D but unfortunately Miyamoto has a sick obsession with 3D and so it was in 3D and ultimately a meh game as a result.

Online Nintendo fans don’t like to hear it but the market simply prefers Mario games to be in the 2D style.

They always sell the best that way and Mario only ever became a cultural phenomenon through the 2D style to the point Mario got its own cartoon show, cereal, movie and at various times even up to current year late night talk show hosts will occasionally bring out the very first 2D Mario games on the NES to play with their guests.

Normal people which is to say the members of the general public who are not hardcore Internet users simply don’t care about 3D Mario but will literally go out and buy a new Nintendo console if a great or even mediocre new 2D Mario is on it.

Last edited:
Mario Sunshine, Mario 64, and the first Paper Mario were three of the games I played growing up and are most fond of.

Mario Sunshine would’ve been the shit if it was 2D but unfortunately Miyamoto has a sick obsession with 3D and so it was in 3D and ultimately a meh game as a result.
I dont really see how Sunshine could’ve worked in 2D tbh. Not saying that 2D mario is bad, but what about Mario Odyssey? I never played it, but apparently it sold really well.

Idk if it counts but i played through yoshis island on the gameboy advance a bunch of times. That was a great game

Idk if it counts but i played through yoshis island on the gameboy advance a bunch of times. That was a great game
ofc it counts. it was even called super mario advance 3 when it was ported over from snes.

ofc it counts. it was even called super mario advance 3 when it was ported over from snes.
You just know there are autistic mario purists who dont consider it a true mario game but it was fun as fuck.

I just bought Odyssey it’s fun my favorite is 64 best memories of that one

You just know there are autistic mario purists who dont consider it a true mario game but it was fun as fuck.
lol, mario purists are faggots then.
baby mario is in the game as a secondary protagonist.
i tried playing it for a bit but i can't get into mario games for some reason.

look up super mario 63
Ya i already know about that game.
It's like that flash one that pretty much combines 64, sunshine, paper Mario, and galaxy into one great game.
I liked that one, but it didn't rly feel like sunshine, since it just included FLUDD.

Mario Kart 64.

Same, the 2nd was fine, but too easy
I laughed at the multiplayer function of the super mario galaxy series. Plr 2 got to play a start and could only shoot/collect stars XD

I am not really a mario fan ngl

It was sunshine but I didnt enjoy it that much on the switch. So I think it's Bowser's inside story

I really like Mario games ngl, my most anticipated game is 3 World on the switch because I didnt have a Wii U and I loved 3D land on the 3ds

super mario bros 2

View: https://youtu.be/_sb6-RjnOUc

Online Nintendo fans don’t like to hear it but the market simply prefers Mario games to be in the 2D style.

They always sell the best that way and Mario only ever became a cultural phenomenon through the 2D style to the point Mario got its own cartoon show, cereal, movie and at various times even up to current year late night talk show hosts will occasionally bring out the very first 2D Mario games on the NES to play with their guests.

Normal people which is to say the members of the general public who are not hardcore Internet users simply don’t care about 3D Mario but will literally go out and buy a new Nintendo console if a great or even mediocre new 2D Mario is on it.

I bought a Switch for Mario Maker 2, where all the levels are 2d.

Super Mario World on the Snes.

Super Mario World on the Snes.
A few weeks ago I got to try the original NES and the original super mario world game. It was quite fun to play, and it's only a few years younger than my parents jfl

A few weeks ago I got to try the original NES and the original super mario world game. It was quite fun to play, and it's only a few years younger than my parents jfl
Super Mario World isn't on the Nes, it's on Snes dude. You must be talking about the original Super Mario Bros.

The Mario Galaxy Saga by far. I may be a little biased though cuz I haven't played any of the recent games and nostalgia ofc.

Mario 3 and World are great. So is Yoshi's Island, though that's more of a Yoshi game.

Also liked Mario RPG and the Luigi RPG series. Paper series got worse since they went away from the RPG aspect.

Have never really played a Mario game tbh but Super Mario Maker 2 is pretty fun to watch

Super mario rpg
but super mario world soundtrack is best soundtrack

SM64DS was the shit. Only remake of a game that was better than the original.

Super Mario World & Mario Go Kart on the GameCube was fun as well.