Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats your favorite horror game?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, one shower away from ascending
★★
Mine is outlast.

What's yours?

dbd even though it's shit

Call me a pussy, but I count Bioshock 1 as a horror

dead by daylight and friday the 13th

"Going to town for supplies" is a scary one

The Resident Evil franchise. Resident Evil 4 is my favorite.

Fatal Frame is Deadly, original PS2 japanese horror classics.

Play the trilogy, grab the emulator and download the ROMs.

Silent Hill pales in comparison.

Last edited:
Doom 3
Dead Space
Resident Evil (HD Remaster)
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 7
Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Resident Evil 2 on N64 not that unfair remake piece of shit.

The original RE2 I compare readily to the Contra game Super C in that both games are tough but fair.

The recent RE2 remake while it may look amazing is simply not fun to play unless you like running around with weapons that basically do nothing substantial to your way overpowered enemies.

Resident Evil 2 on N64 not that unfair remake piece of shit.

The original RE2 I compare readily to the Contra game Super C in that both games are tough but fair.

The recent RE2 remake while it may look amazing is simply not fun to play unless you like running around with weapons that basically do nothing substantial to your way overpowered enemies.
Didn't the N64 version of RE2 get very censored? A crossbow instead of shotgun for example. Wasn't it laggy too? A bad port?

Didn't the N64 version of RE2 get very censored? A crossbow instead of shotgun for example. Wasn't it laggy too? A bad port?
Pretty sure it was said to be superior to the PlayStation version brah and I remember having both a crossbow and a shotgun in it at times. :feelsokman:

jfl, yeah that's a scary game. I would still play it everyday for the rest of my life if i got $1 million.
Also Superman 64 for 6 million DollaHs!!!

scratching chappelles show GIF

How could They...

Amnesia the Dark Descent made me feel so scared that I couldn’t bring myself to play the game… good old days. Nowadays I think Alien Isolation and Amnesia: The Bunker both take the no. 1 spot on my favorite horror game list.

Condemned: Criminal Origins as far as RAW horror games go, and not just a regular game with horror elements to it like Manhunt or F.E.A.R. (otherwise, those two would be my picks). Though honestly I haven't played enough raw horror games to get an accurate estimate. Really want to play the OG Silent Hills and the OG Resident Evils, but Konami and Capcom refuse to release them digitally.

None because my life is scarier than any horror. And i'm not a foid.

Mine is Soma. I recommend everyone to check that game out