Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your favorite hobby?

Beating my meat

Image 7
Image 1

Deciding which path to take

Cars. Literally anything car related. Muscle cars, trucks, tractors, riding mowers, other small engines. I’m also into high powered radio control cars of different scales. I have some with tiny real 2 stroke diesel nitro engines that go 65 miles per hour and have 2 speed transmissions. Some of my bigger electric radio control 1/6 scale trucks can do 50 foot high jumps off my homemade ramp without breaking. All parts for these cars can be purchased, so you can fix anything you break. I actually have to repair 3 of them later today.

Cars. Literally anything car related. Muscle cars, trucks, tractors, riding mowers, other small engines. I’m also into high powered radio control cars of different scales. I have some with tiny real 2 stroke diesel nitro engines that go 65 miles per hour and have 2 speed transmissions. Some of my bigger electric radio control 1/6 scale trucks can do 50 foot high jumps off my homemade ramp without breaking. All parts for these cars can be purchased, so you can fix anything you break. I actually have to repair 3 of them later today.

Browsing this forum

How long does it take you to paint? You should read Leonardo’s Notebooks.
I just paint random shit over a couple days.. I'm not even good or have any skill

I love video game soundtracks. What’s the best game in your opinion that’s out right now?
I knew I guy like you before. You seem incredibly mechanically inclined.

I just paint random shit over a couple days.. I'm not even good or have any skill
All artist follow a set of conventions and roles to produce art, you’re producing art and following these conventions thus you have skill.
Its funny because it's relatable :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Mooooooddss I think we got another foid infiltrator
Young man, please be respectful however I do think this is somewhat funny.

food and Cooking is actually a male sphere; however we have it to women and they have retarded our progress in the kitchen ( I forgot which philosopher said that)

I like feeling happy as an activity for pleasures there’s nothing in particular that makes me happy so I just said feeling happy if wanking makes me happy then I will do that if sleeping makes me happy and brings me pleasure then that it just depends so feeling happy is just a nice way to put it
That’s good.

food and Cooking is actually a male sphere; however we have it to women and they have retarded our progress in the kitchen ( I forgot which philosopher said that)
goyslop

Movies, games, music, making movies, drawing, collecting figures and stuff...

By social media do you just mean Instagram and chinktok? The only good ones are Twitter and YouTube.
Nope. Youtube sommenters fish for karma so much that every video is infected with them.
Thats a new term i've just learned lol.
An artist is is anyone capable of conceptualizing an emotion, idea, or moment, or of more value not just painting he’s not an artist he’s a filler painter can be an artist, but the artist is not supposed to be a painter only. He’s not a painter as he said he’s shit or doesn’t have skills he is like a mindless child
I see where you're going with this.
Sure is but women should do it because it’s submissive to cook and make food for others pleasure ( if you cook for yourself then it’s valid)
I suspend my judgement on this.
Movies, games, music, making movies, drawing, collecting figures and stuff...
Why not any books?
Eating and wanking
Lol. Ive heard this one before.

I don't have any hobbies other than going to the gym and I hate that aswell I don't enjoy doing anything

I don't have any hobbies other than going to the gym and I hate that aswell I don't enjoy doing anything
Maybe pick up a book? Thats harder then weightlifting to people nowadays honestly.

I knew I guy like you before. You seem incredibly mechanically inclined.
Thanks. I have a good amount of car knowledge. I'm not such a pro I can take a v8 engine apart and rebuild it, but I can do basic repairs and car maintenance. When it comes to riding mowers/ tractors, I'm willing to mess around with a little bigger repairs. I've changed belts, pulleys, deck lift mechanisms, and done engine work on mowers and tractors. As far as the radio control cars, that's where I have the most skill, and I can stip one right down to a complete pile of parts and put it back together when major repairs/ a full rebuild is needed.

i like reading books too

Coding, making electronics, 3d printing. Recently I'm doing workout too albeit very light, when my arm and back are healed a little I will start working out more heavily and build up some muscle.
If my workout and healing plan is successful then I can play vidya again too.
I like watching movies and shows with my incel brother too.
Recently I also go hiking sometimes but rn the heatwave is too brutal to go out.

Nope. Youtube sommenters fish for karma so much that every video is infected with them.

Thats a new term i've just learned lol.

I see where you're going with this.

I suspend my judgement on this.

Why not any books?

Lol. Ive heard this one before.
Sorry but I'm not much of a reader...not something I'm proud of though

Gaming i suppose or Scrolling .is