Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s your favorite Hitler speech?

UglyVirgin

UglyVirgin

21 year old bug-eyed virgin
★★
Mine is this one:

“The conflict and hatred between nations is being fostered by very specific individuals. It is a small, rootless international clique that is inciting nations against one another, that does not want them to find peace. These are the people who are at home everywhere and nowhere, but who live in Berlin today, but could just as easily be in Brussels tomorrow, in Paris the day after tomorrow, and then again in Prague or Vienna or London, and who feel at home everywhere. They are the only ones who can really be referred to as international elements, because they can do business anywhere, but the people cannot follow them, the people are chained to their soil, chained to their homeland, bound to the living conditions of their state, their nation. The people cannot follow them.”

I get goosebumps every time I hear that speech. Of course I don’t know who he’s talking about :feelsthink:, I just like the sound of it

The one where he says jews are bad.

Krupp factory

Why dont you ask @Adolf Hitler Himself?

All of them.

I actually have a book downloaded of a fuck ton of his speeches translated

All of them.

I actually have a book downloaded of a fuck ton of his speeches translated
I mean I am a Germancel anyways, so I understand every one of them.

The one he sent copies to England wanting peace before he got forced to bomb London by the Jew-lover Churchill

Found it once on 4chan. Is this Hitler's voice?

Attachments

• m hitler 300.webm
    2.9 MB
Krupp factory. So influential that even normies have seen it.