Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favorite fruits?

What's your favorite fruits?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
My favorite are all of them except bananas, but sometimes they can be good too.

I like apples oranges and pineapples

I like watermelons

I like craisins

I like to eatgrapes and also cherries and raspberries

Melons are tasty tbhngl.

None, fruits are for faggots :feelsWizard:

My favorite are all of them except bananas, but sometimes they can be good too.
ajsdes ibz watermelon
where is watermelon

Papaya should be on here too

I don't like most fruit but
Oranges
Pineapple
Pomegranate
Kiwi

Are pretty nice

Apples are shit

I don't like most fruit but
Oranges
Pineapple
Pomegranate
Kiwi

Are pretty nice

Apples are shit
Try the green apples and honey crisp. Not all the apples are good, especially if they're not ripe and genetically modified.

Apples and peaches

Pears are delicious

So far it's melons, but I haven't eaten fruit in a long time. I bought a mango 2 days ago because I got a strange urge but I havent had it yet since its not ripe enough.

I enjoy oranges and pineapples

So far it's melons, but I haven't eaten fruit in a long time. I bought a mango 2 days ago because I got a strange urge but I havent had it yet since its not ripe enough.
Nothing beats a juicy melon or mango. I like to keep them in the refrigerator so they can be cold, but for the melons I have to slice them in half first then cover the halves in saran wrap before refrigerating because they're too big.

I like two melons, ngl.

I rarely eat them

Contrary to the black stereotype, Watermelons are one of my least favourite fruits

I like strawberries ngl.

avocado
and soursop

I don't eat fruit. I am a carnivore

Oranges and grapes are nice. I'd like pineapple more if it didn't sting your tongue after a few bites.

Mandarine/Tangerine definitely

I fuckin' love kiwis, pineapples, and raspberries, especially raspberries. I'll just happily sit down and eat a whole package of them.
I'd like pineapple more if it didn't sting your tongue after a few bites.
I can usually get through about a third or even half of a pineapple sometimes before it becomes too much. I love it too much, and I've endured equivalent damage from Warheads and sour Skittles too often throughout my life, so I'm used to it.

all of them except pears. The flavor of the pear is very metallic for me

I fuckin' love kiwis, pineapples, and raspberries, especially raspberries. I'll just happily sit down and eat a whole package of them.
I like to get frozen raspberries and let them thaw in the fridge for an hour before eating them. They remind me of raspberry flavored popsicles.

The only fruit that I don't eat in a smoothie is probably just bananas. I don't like the texture of most fruits but I like the taste, so I have fruit smoothies sometimes.

Persimmons, Mangos, kiwis and pineapples.

bananas are the best since you dont have to wash them and they make no mess