Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favorite food and why not order some right now?

ultimate soyjak found

I am on a hunger strike

He should order a jaw implant.

Bread looks tasty, not like usual soggy buttery shit westerners call bread. I dont like nowadays everything is bloated with cheese just because it looks good on the camera. Dude looks like a Pixar character.

Bread looks tasty, not like usual soggy buttery shit westerners call bread. I dont like nowadays everything is bloated with cheese just because it looks good on the camera. Dude looks like a Pixar character.

Try Naan.

Try Naan.
No place sells it here, my mom used to make it when i was a kid, i also make it sometimes, its taste good :feelsokman: Visit sometimes bakeries with fresh white bread without milk or butter, it taste much better made with just yeast, salt and water.

, it taste much better made with just yeast, salt and water.

Mother used to buy this sort of bread from a local grocery store. I preferred it since during that time, I had tossed out most of our processed food and started relying on few ingredients for health reasons.

Mother used to buy this sort of bread from a local grocery store. I preferred it since during that time, I had tossed out most of our processed food and started relying on few ingredients for health reasons.
Good choice :feelsokman:

Wasp cookies and Soylent

My favorite food: Pizza.
Why not order it: Coworker forced me to eat an absolutley disgusting shitty sandwich that had Chorizo sausages in it. Never had them before. Most disgusting thing I've ever had. I don't even feel like eating dinner anymore let alone eating fast food.

btw I have an extension that blocks ChinkTok so I didn't see the video.

Bread is one of the best inventions of man

Eh, any kind of pasta really. I love to cook so honestly pasta in general is really nice for me. Easy to make and tasty if you make it right! Favorite sauce, though, is tricky. I think Alfredo.

my homemade spaghetti
Eh, any kind of pasta really. I love to cook so honestly pasta in general is really nice for me. Easy to make and tasty if you make it right! Favorite sauce, though, is tricky. I think Alfredo.
:feelsokman:

pulled pork sandwiches and don't have the money and any places to get it from

I would like a steak rn, but probably gonna order a pizza on a New Year's Eve (good luck with that).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back