Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your favorite brand of shoes?

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
Completely off topic but for me, it has to be Converse but i also wear vans from time to time. both are good shoes and the only ones that I will ever wear

Completely off topic but for me, it has to be Converse but i also wear vans from time to time. both are good shoes and the only ones that I will ever wear
vans or doc martens.:soy:

The one that permits me to curbstomp NPCs in the most graphic ways (in Minecraft)

I wear vans and uggs but I really don't care enough to prefer one brand over the other. I used to wear Js n shiet during my pajigger phase, but I don't anymore and will sell my old pairs soon

I wear Puma shoes from memory, I've had them for three years. I don't really care about fashion, comfortable and practical is my main concern.

is it noticeable? was going to get a pair of 2.6inch lift
No, as long as they don’t know your original height then they won’t suspect a thing. I have a 3 inch shoe that’s padded with a 1inch lift.

I thought about getting some barefoot shoes schilled by chadlites. But as for now - Nike is my target

salomon, asics or vicinity bootleg shit (fashion won't bring you bitches, i used to think that)

Don’t have one I wear sandals mainly

Nike because I’m a trend consoomer and I fell into the Jew psyop

Grinders and doc martins

I buy whatever cheap shoes they sell in a supermarket. No reason to care about brands as an incel.

I like my Vans a lot.

I don't have a favorite shoe brand, but my parents usually buy me Nike and Adidas.

Balenciaga but Maison Margiela has some really nice shoes too

I don't care I'm not a normie nigger

Abibas and hike only @Fardin Khan and other currycels will relate

Air Force Jordans

Who else barefoot AF rn?

Dont really like shoes that much im fine with off brands do have few names brands thats it though

got some dirty ass white vans old school on rn

I wear cheap shoes because I'm poor

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back