Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious whats your favorite anime?

Dubbed DBZ with Falcouner.

Last edited:
Mine would probably have to be Overlord or Diamond of the Ace. One of those two I still can't decide.

Samurai champloo,Code geass,One piece

I cant have one favorite anime because each show is unique in his own ways. I most likely forgot a few

Either monster or re zero. Gokudolls cane out this season and it's pretty funny

i honestly can't really choose a favorite so i'll just list my top x in no real order
cowboy bebop, ca, klk, black lagoon, gits, monster, diebuster
i dont really watch anime like i used to tbh. i probably watch like 3 shows a season now instead of the entirety of it

Welcome to the NHK

Every incel should see it

while nhk is top-tier, i dont think its very relatable tbh. satou lost his virginity to his crush and hikkimori =/= *cel
lol

panty and stocking with garterbelt

Non Non Biyori, made me happy.

Also if you like Saiki Kusuo watch Cromartie High School, Prison School, Sakamoto Desu Ga? Or Daily Lives of Highschool boys they have similar slapstick humour.

FMA:brotherhood , Devil is a part-times , Naruto.

Hunter x Hunter or DBZ cuz I'm a shonen pleb

Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann
One Piece
I also enjoyed Fairy Tale but forgot to continue watching and now I’m out of the loop and have to start all over again but I’m to lazy for it. Does anyone know that feel?

One Piece
I also enjoyed Fairy Tale but forgot to continue watching and now I’m out of the loop and have to start all over again but I’m to lazy for it. Does anyone know that feel?
Yeah I got over 200 episodes into One Piece and then stopped and its been over a year since I last watched. I don't even remember what the arc was lol. I want to get back into it again soon though.

Yu-gi-oh, stopped watching after GX though.

One Piece
that feel is far too familiar

Vampire Hunter D, Trinity Blood, Guin Saga, Berserk, Claymore, and any other animes that have dark existential themes. I don't mind some slice of life.

Never saw one. I always wanted to introduce myself to that world with "Welcome to the NHK" but for some reason i always postponed and it remained in my watchlist for years.