Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whats your favorite alcohol?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
I usually would drink some smirnoff with some weed to make me forget about my inceldom as it makes me feel as if I were to have a gf even though I am a sub10 with no hope of finding love.

Strong beers. Regular beers are too weak and I get too drunk from liquor. It's a perfect balance, wine is like this, but it tastes like shit. I like drinks that are 8-10%

I usually would drink some smirnoff with some weed to make me forget about my inceldom as it makes me feel as if I were to have a gf even though I am a sub10 with no hope of finding love.
i dont drink.

Vodka.

You end up drunk fast.

Hennessy, playa

dat Dussé aka dat demon juice

I used to drink a lot, but now I have other copes

I havent drank in three months now because I dont think its worth it. When I do drink, I only drink Vodka, I think it's superior to all other types of alcohol. I buy Smirnoff, too.

I get captain Morgan and mix it with coke :ahegao:

pumpkin spice hipster 8% beer

or vodka + diet ginger ale (diet = more healthy)

I make old fashioned with bourbon or scotch

Vodka and coke. Normalfagged, I know

Strong beers. Regular beers are too weak and I get too drunk from liquor. It's a perfect balance, wine is like this, but it tastes like shit. I like drinks that are 8-10%
This but 16% beers for me