Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your ER fantasy?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I always imagine putting bombs in my school while shooting it up, while at the same time filling the air with deadly gas for a maximum kill count. How about you?

i want to have sex with a female

taking the entire universe with me if I someday die, to not let anyone survive and lifetimemog me.

Shove my thundercock into every stacy that I sees mouth.

I had some ER fantasies back in middle school.

ill start saving money for 2 guns soon

bombs would be ideal too but who knows how to make

picking sluts alone on quiet neighborhoods/streets and shooting/acid them before you go to a crowded venue is the most realistic plan rn for a good killcount

Lefterio13 said:

picking sluts alone on quiet neighborhoods/streets and shooting/acid them before you go to a crowded venue is the most realistic plan rn for a good killcount

I live in a cucked country I have no access to firearms

there's not a respectable circle of criminals in my city, no arm dealers, nothing

nausea said:
I live in a cucked country I have no access to firearms

there's not a respectable circle of criminals in my city, no arm dealers, nothing

Not having criminals around has to make you feel safe at least. Where are you from ? (Just country not city )

cucked Italy is cucked

I want to continue jiCHADi john's legacy

Gotem

I in no way advocate violence of any sort but I feel like a methodic long serial killing would be much more satisfying and more likely to rack up a decent score than a single attack. These attacks fail 90% of the time. the fact that ER's failure of a day of retribution went down in infamy as a success just goes to show how often these amount to nothing.

Stalk femoids at home/work, funnily enough I know where they live based on my position at work. I want to rape some of them.

stalk people to kill, leave no traces of evidence behind, always do it in different areas, etc. after i've killed about 60+ targets like that, might as well just make a bomb and put it somewhere in a cafeteria for maximum kills, but do it right unlike the columbine faggots

Lefterio13 said:
I've got a better idea, you could hijack a plane and fly it into a building.

my ER "fantasy" is not related to ER at all

tehgymcel420 said:
I've got a better idea, you got hijack a plane and fly it into a building.

he needs to learn how to fly first, seems a chore

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/M9IJkmD5NGo[/video]
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/xBvSg9oeM8k[/video]

To be a kamikaze pilot. Banzai!! (if you get what I mean :) )

KV- said:
I in no way advocate violence of any sort but I feel like a methodic long serial killing would be much more satisfying and more likely to rack up a decent score than a single attack. These attacks fail 90% of the time. the fact that ER's failure of a day of retribution went down in infamy as a success just goes to show how often these amount to nothing.
whogivesafucc said:
stalk people to kill, leave no traces of evidence behind, always do it in different areas, etc. after i've killed about 60+ targets like that, might as well just make a bomb and put it somewhere in a cafeteria for maximum kills, but do it right unlike the columbine faggots
Wow 2 serial killer types here, this is evolution of incel before my eyes.
A year or 2 ago ER type stuff was all that was fantasised about and talked about by incels.

Aggression has become more sophisticated I see, this is interesting.

Be lying if I said I never had any ER fantasies. Anyhow I remember EVERYONE that ever wronged me (men and femoids alike). Back when I was really depressed I'd fantasize about tracking down and killing them all before killing myself. Came VERY close to doing it at some points.

Smashing my “bullies” faces with a spiked baseball bat.

Redpill Robert said:
Be lying if I said I never had any ER fantasies. Anyhow I remember EVERYONE that ever wronged me (men and femoids alike). Back when I was really depressed I'd fantasize about tracking down and killing them all before killing myself. Came VERY close to doing it at some points.

respect

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/-YVt8NcpKcU[/video]

NekoStance said:
A year or 2 ago ER type stuff was all that was fantasised about and talked about by incels.

I mean people like elliot have more or less proven that untempered aggression accomplishes nothing and gets you remembered as even more of a pathetic failure than you used to be. Its a logical evolution. Anyway, serial killers can torture. Its more equivalent to the torture we feel every day. Swift and untargeted killing is senseless. Most people really did nothing wrong to us. Most incels would just target bullies/whores.

KV- said:
NekoStance said:
I mean people like elliot have more or less proven that untempered aggression accomplishes nothing and gets you remembered as even more of a pathetic failure than you used to be. Its a logical evolution. Anyway, serial killers can torture. Its more equivalent to the torture we feel every day. Swift and untargeted killing is senseless. Most people really did nothing wrong to us. Most incels would just target bullies/whores.

I would target women and degenerate blacks/wiggers. Those types of people need to die asap. Better for me to kill them than for them to spent the rest of their lives wasting taxpayer money in jail.

Mine is to be to cause a coup d'etat, overthrow the president (Trump is decent but not good enough), void the Constitution, and establish the U.S as a totalitarian dictatorship and force traditionalism on everyone. Thots, degenerates, and the elite liberal Zionists who run our current liberal media are going to be the only victims of this said dictatorship.

Zyros said:
taking the entire universe with me if I someday die, to not let anyone survive and lifetimemog me.

lol this.

I could easily make bombs, and I have in the past, but I dont think im ready for ER just yet

A long time ago it was to torture and kill people who wronged me. I've let all that go now though.

If I had access to nuclear weapons, I'd nuke my old school. I wouldn't care if the blast radius killed me as well.

ordinaryotaku said:
Mine is to be to cause a coup d'etat, overthrow the president (Trump is decent but not good enough), void the Constitution, and establish the U.S as a totalitarian dictatorship and force traditionalism on everyone. Thots, degenerates, and the elite liberal Zionists who run our current liberal media are going to be the only victims of this said dictatorship.

Can I be your Vice President, brah?

To smash the people who bullied me across the face with a cricket bat and jump on their bodies with spiked bottom boots

I’ve always fantasized about developing a deadly virus that wipes out mankind a la 12 Monkeys.

KV- said:

Serial killers aren't as famous as mass shooters these days.

Sadness said:
I always imagine putting bombs in my school while shooting it up, while at the same time filling the air with toxic poison gases for a maximum kill count. How about you?

Don't do this. Too many faggots out there who will report you to the Feds if you live in the West. No such thing as being invisible on the internet anymore.

Mix bleach+ ammonia and put it in a ventilation system, wear gas mask with Homemade flamethrower and burn everything in sight tf2 pyro style. and tell A girl if she fucks me I will let her live

Forcefully enter an all girls primary school, and go on a spree...of giving them all hugs :)

FBI: the thread

Okay, this is all completely hypothetical, and I don't condone this behavior and blah blah blah...

I think it would be most effective to fire on one of those huge crowds in or outside any large department store/mall on black friday. I don't live in the US, but to my knowledge there aren't much cops around except mall security. Dozens or hundreds of people could be trampled to death in the stampedes alone, and just think of all the fat soccer moms you could execute with a bump stock and maybe a few pipe bombs. You could potentially orphan hundreds of children in the massacre, thereby ensuring even more suffering in the aftermath.

For comparison, look at the death tolls due to stampedes in concert/night club fires, and you'll get an idea...

Again though, I obviously deeply condemn such acts, and find it totally reprehensible.

Any violent act discussed in this post is purely satire.

Krispinwah said:
Forcefully enter an all girls primary school, and go on a spree...of giving them all hugs :)

Awww. My fantasy has always been to force a female to....except a box of chocolates.

BlackPill47 said:
A long time ago it was to torture and kill people who wronged me. I've let all that go now though.

If I had access to nuclear weapons, I'd nuke my old school. I wouldn't care if the blast radius killed me as well.

Can I be your Vice President, brah?

Sure thing.

To slaughter every slut on this earth.

kkt6 said:
FBI: the thread

Okay, this is all completely hypothetical, and I don't condone this behavior and blah blah blah...

I think it would be most effective to fire on one of those huge crowds in or outside any large department store/mall on black friday. I don't live in the US, but to my knowledge there aren't much cops around except mall security. Dozens or hundreds of people could be trampled to death in the stampedes alone, and just think of all the fat soccer moms you could execute with a bump stock and maybe a few pipe bombs. You could potentially orphan hundreds of children in the massacre, thereby ensuring even more suffering in the aftermath.

For comparison, look at the death tolls due to stampedes in concert/night club fires, and you'll get an idea...

Again though, I obviously deeply condemn such acts, and find it totally reprehensible.

Any violent act discussed in this post is purely satire.

I will completely hypothetically keep that in mind.

I always fantasized about blowing up my high school.
That place traumatized me for life.

weservenomsg said:
i want to have sex with a female
Same. Shame ER had to kill himself because he couldn't have sex once while uglier femoids were sleeping with Chad next door.

I'm 40 and wanted to kill all my bullies before Columbine was even a thing.
Had huge schadenfreude when it actually happened and obviously when my hero ER did it.
My only regret with ER is that he killed random people, not his bullies. He should have tortured them to death.

Don't have one. I'm at a point where I just exist and I don't know what to do next. I'm scared to imagine my life in the next 5-10 years. I never grew up.

Force stacy to drink my urine.

The swine station.

Nightmare level difficulty and a high kill count almost guarantees legendary status.

Ok these type of posts are the ones that cuck tears jizz there pants on. Not all incels want to go full ER

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Ok these type of posts are the ones that cuck tears jizz there pants on. Not all incels want to go full ER

"Come on guys we have to look good in front of inceltears"