Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what's your dream car?

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
some people want to own sport cars but it seems very childish that you want to drive some bugga'i in the streets of your neighborhood
for me, i wanna have a Hyundai Tucson since it's a big car and women are attracted to big family cars since it gives the rich BOSS vibes
the only problem is that the car is like over 150k dinnars

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwGuVFBxsZg

an expensive car will make you always conscious since it can be scratched or stolen by third worlder monkeys tho.

better stick off with a nerd car
Cheap Cars in Durban | Junk Mail

car that runs over 10000 foids per hour (in minecraft)

High end tricked out Japanese car, modern or a JDM classic
Maybe some crazy combat vehicle like a Ukrainian BTR4 if it's a dream scenario where I mow down Africans

Mercedes 770k, führerwagen

Aston Martin

Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion.

BMW Sauber F1.08

DSCF8532_grande.jpg

Based car choice man

I really like the Nissan 240sx

Screenshot 995
3  FitMaxWzEyODAsMTAyNF0

out of new cars san marino blue g82 and novitec mclaren 765lt are among my favourites.

peasant car
you should drive some expensive shit to make people think you're some east asian buisness men or a tech company millionaire.
no car for your face

some people want to own sport cars but it seems very childish that you want to drive some bugga'i in the streets of your neighborhood
for me, i wanna have a Hyundai Tucson since it's a big car and women are attracted to big family cars since it gives the rich BOSS vibes

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwGuVFBxsZg

Idc about cars honestly

It just shouldn't look to ugly, i don't give a damb about luxury brands like Lamborghini as there are way better ways to spend your money on

if i inherit some of the land owned by my father and sell it i would definitely buy this mogger car.

No one in particular. I like 1950s cars though. Modern cars suck balls