Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what's your current work situation?

What is your current work status?

• Full-time wagie

• Part-time wagie

• School/Apprenticeship/Etc.

• NEET

Results are only viewable after voting.
My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
wondering what people on this forum are doing right now

im a full-time wagie with 2 hours of commuting a day. it is fucking hell. the job isn't so bad but the drive is literal torture.

moving closer to my job isn't an option either because in canada housing is so expensive you need to split rent/mortgage with someone else, the most common pick is your partner. you can see my issue here jfl

i want to save up and pay off stuff the next 2 years and then quit, get a part-time job really close to home at a laid back place like mcdonald's or something.

NEET, collect autismbuxx, don't pay any rent/food or spend money on anything. The last time I spent money was in 2012 to build a gaming pc so I could play Diablo 3 (I'm a Diablo 2 cel).

NEET, collect autismbuxx, don't pay any rent/food or spend money on anything. The last time I spent money was in 2012 to build a gaming pc so I could play Diablo 3 (I'm a Diablo 2 cel).
so you just collect money, for what reason? what's your goal?

how much money do you get a month

My father owns a factory and I will probably get his stuff once he kick the bucket

so you just collect money, for what reason? what's your goal?

how much money do you get a month
I think I have around $2500 after tax, but I get taxed a bit weird from year to year because I have assets, I don't pay attention to it. My goal is just to hoard money and make a will before I rope dividing the money among my descendants.

I think I have around $2500 after tax, but I get taxed a bit weird from year to year because I have assets, I don't pay attention to it. My goal is just to hoard money and make a will before I rope dividing the money among my descendants.
"descendants" implied you see a future where you have kids?

and getting 2500 a month after tax is neet is insane. where do you live?

Full time wagie I just shitpost from work a lot. At least my jobs are chill and let me do what I want as long as I get my work done.
Once I have enough money saved up if my life hasn't turned around by then I'm probably going to quit and start neetmaxxing.

Full time wagie only making $28 an hour to barely get by

"descendants" implied you see a future where you have kids?

and getting 2500 a month after tax is neet is insane. where do you live?
I have grandnieces and grandnephews, my money will go to them or to their children if they have any before I rope. I live in Norway.

Full time wagie I just shitpost from work a lot. At least my jobs are chill and let me do what I want as long as I get my work done.
Once I have enough money saved up if my life hasn't turned around by then I'm probably going to quit and start neetmaxxing.
that's my plan too

I have grandnieces and grandnephews, my money will go to them or to their children if they have any before I rope. I live in Norway.
must be nice living in Norway. I live in Cucknada and I checked how much neetmoney I would get and it was 750$ canadian a month

I am in school. I never had a job and I really don't want to work.

I am in school. I never had a job and I really don't want to work.
you are lucky. i don't have a choice rn. working is fucking hell. anyone who bashes people for not working is the definition of misery loves company

Mom gave me tax-free pension 2k/mo for life. On top of that I get 1k in NEETbuxx monthly. I also get free food and free health insurance.
No rent because my trailer/land are paid. My newer SUV is also paid. Zero debt with almost 100k in savings, plus silver bullion as backup.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ze0pOhJkMnQ?si=fZSBvrjJ0qNrFx7r

Trying to move out of my trailer but priced out even tho my land has doubled in price, so stuck here waiting for house prices to eventually go down

Last edited:
Mom gave me tax-free pension 2k/mo for life. On top of that I get 1k in NEETbuxx monthly. I also get free food and free health insurance.
No rent because my trailer/land are paid. My newer SUV is also paid. Zero debt with almost 100k in savings, plus silver bullion as backup.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ze0pOhJkMnQ?si=fZSBvrjJ0qNrFx7r

Trying to move out of my old crappy trailer but I am priced out even tho my land has doubled in price, so stuck here waiting for house prices to eventually go down

you are living tutorial mode

what i've learned from this thread so far:

i may have the worst life out of anyone on this forum

Then how do you get food ? Stealing ?

you are living tutorial mode
I get high all day when not going out. Premium weed is cheap and legal here. Today imma smokin AK-47, biscotti, white widow and train wreck.
During evening I top off drinking handcrafted vodka or modelo beer before bedtime.

IMG 5153

what i've learned from this thread so far:

i may have the worst life out of anyone on this forum
Not really because imma oldcel having had more time to save.

Last edited:
based diablo 2 cel

wondering what people on this forum are doing right now

im a full-time wagie with 2 hours of commuting a day. it is fucking hell. the job isn't so bad but the drive is literal torture.

moving closer to my job isn't an option either because in canada housing is so expensive you need to split rent/mortgage with someone else, the most common pick is your partner. you can see my issue here jfl

i want to save up and pay off stuff the next 2 years and then quit, get a part-time job really close to home at a laid back place like mcdonald's or something.
Bro half the people on this forum arent even old enough to vote yet. Any adult would have a job

Wageslaving full time while living at my dads house, only pay £200 a month, mortgage is paid off. Already have a few thousand saved up, I wish I did this sooner instead of NEETing for the past 7 years.

metropolitan costal city moment

Not even, I’m just a 5 minute drive from 4 close beaches and 40 minute drive from one of the most popular cities in the US and I’m still getting screwed JFL

if you can't live off that in the US you may be a retard?

Or the cost of living is too high?

I swear some of you think when you live alone all you have to do is buy Mountain Dew and pizza rolls and that’s your expense.

That or some of us don’t live in a shitty town in the middle of nowhere

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back