Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats your cheating threshold?

Whats your cheating threshold?

• Having talked to another guy before you

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Having touched/fucked another guy before u

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Thinking about another guy

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Flirting with another guy

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
Pollcelpillmaxx

pretty much all those

Stfu grey nigger faggot jew

All of those options

Ideally I'd be god and would've created my own universe where women worship me, my fluids are holy and me impregnating them would only yield daughters. Who would also worship me as a god.

Ideally I'd be god and would've created my own universe where women worship me, my fluids are holy and me impregnating them would only yield daughters. Who would also worship me as a god.
Bro watched too much hentai

Flirting and fucking definitely (but I just now read "before you" about the fucking, that's definitely not cheating)

Thinking is a bit of a grey area. I think if it's like a celebrity crush then rather no, but if it's like a coworker then rather yes.

Talking definitely not.

i DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS FUCKING POST WHAT GUY? WHAT GAY POSTING IS THIS?

U r god n fuck god

Flirting and fucking definitely (but I just now read "before you" about the fucking, that's definitely not cheating)

Thinking is a bit of a grey area. I think if it's like a celebrity crush then rather no, but if it's like a coworker then rather yes.

Talking definitely not.
Very free thinking of u

Talking definitely not.

Very free thinking of u
Its not like you can really do anything about her fucking or talking to other men before you this is why I aswell chose the same option as him. If you reject a girl just because of that then you are a volcel. Now I do think volcels are based to an extent depending on the circumstances but they are also idiots

Its not like you can really do anything about her fucking or talking to other men before you this is why I aswell chose the same option as him. If you reject a girl just because of that then you are a volcel. Now I do think volcels are based to an extent depending on the circumstances but they are also idiots
U can reject her
Too bad volcelism is banned on here

- Having talked to another guy before you

Not a insecure fag, don't care.

- Having touched/fucked another guy before u

Same as above.

- Thinking about another guy

My Spic Magic is not strong enough be inside someone's brain.

- Flirting with another guy

Yes. It is cheating.

- Having talked to another guy before you

Not a insecure fag, don't care.

- Having touched/fucked another guy before u

Same as above.

- Thinking about another guy

My Spic Magic is not strong enough be inside someone's brain.

- Flirting with another guy

Yes. It is cheating.
Over for secure cucks
U r virgin while she fucked

U can reject her
Too bad volcelism is banned on here
Well, I don't really care if a woman fucked or talked to a guy before me, that is just a retarded thing to lose your mind over since it is something outside your control. I only care if she would be flirting with other guys while Im in a relationship with her. And as far as rejecting girls goes I would only reject ethnic girls with a few exceptions and girls below my looksmatch obviously

Well, I don't really care if a woman fucked or talked to a guy before me, that is just a retarded thing to lose your mind over since it is something outside your control. I only care if she would be flirting with other guys while Im in a relationship with her. And as far as rejecting girls goes I would only reject ethnic girls with a few exceptions and girls below my looksmatch obviously
Agreetodisagreecel
She fucked while u a virgin
One is above the other

Gigaiq reply.

Gigaiq reply.
Happy Leonardo Dicaprio GIF by Addict'AIDE Information

probably flirting or maybe thinking about other men; while i may want a virgin, i think that not being one does not constitute cheating.

probably flirting or maybe thinking about other men; while i may want a virgin, i think that not being one does not constitute cheating.
Dont u also think her having banged chads put her above or below u cuz u virgincel

Well, I don't really care if a woman fucked
feminists.is

'I don't care abt a foid's body count! it's ok if she's a whore I will love her just the same' :soy:

feminists.is

'I don't care abt a foid's body count! it's ok if she's a whore I will love her just the same' :soy:
You didn't even read my whole comment. There are 0 foids who are virgins, Im just being realistic

You didn't even read my whole comment. There are 0 foids who are virgins, Im just being realistic
Realistic/uncucked option: volcelism

Agreetodisagreecel
She fucked while u a virgin
One is above the other
I don't care who she fucked before, I just care that I can pump and dump myself

ideally i'd want to contain her within my basement so she'd never talk to another man

Talking definitely not.

That sounds realistic.

How can retards genuinely not feel ashamed whenever having sexual intercourse with some girl who has been with other guys before?

Her axe wound already knows how other guys penises feel. You aren't the only one to have been in there.

How can retards genuinely not feel ashamed whenever having sexual intercourse with some girl who has been with other guys before?

Her axe wound already knows how other guys penises feel. You aren't the only one to have been in there.
I am of the same opinion

That is because there is NOTHING you can do about it and there are 0 virgin foids after a certain age. You are a retarded volcel not the good kind of volcel if you know what I mean