Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your BMI? + Are you a gymcel?

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Domesticating wolves was a mistake
★★★★★
Lets see if there are more skinnycels than fatcels.

Also if you are a gymcel then might as well point that out in case your BMI is like 27 but you're not fat. Although I doubt there are many cels like this

Mine was 43-44 8-9 months ago, but now it's 31.5

17bmi fluctuating to 16 and back

I am at 17,5, i have no choice to starve myself because of my subhuman fat répartition.

+ So depressed eating don't give me pleasure anymore

BMI = 17.7 kg/m2

My BMI is about 24%, I'm too lazy to lose weight further.

bmi 26 and bodyfat around 11 atm… i am a gymcel

BMI = 20.4
Not a gymcel but I cycle every day

Bmi 25, 18% bodyfat, gymcel/cardiocel.

My body is good. When I meet people and have to speak, they ask me if I go to the gym, so Im not a framecel, despite being 5'7.

Face > body.

Also if you are a gymcel then might as well point that out in case your BMI is like 27 but you're not fat. Although I doubt there are many cels like this
im a super leancel, I think the gym is for slaves. All those roided up cbum bodybuilders are partaking in a form of body dysmorphia and beating their heart to a pulp for genticially modified drumstick chichken arms. I'd rather stay lean and eat healthy. maintain a natural amount of muscle through bodyweight training.

bodybuilding is gay self-destruction. it's also a normie cope. there is no gym for your face. Normies go to the gym and still end up in open relationships living bluepilled dead bedroom lives. the last thing you want to be is an incel with a shorter lifespan.

Chrome TWUHOwontn

I weigh 88kilos
The mind is a scary thing, i think i looked the same at 97 kilos (i probably looked fat asf)

im a super leancel, I think the gym is for slaves. All those roided up cbum bodybuilders are partaking in a form of body dysmorphia and beating their heart to a pulp for genticially modified drumstick chichken arms. I'd rather stay lean and eat healthy. maintain a natural amount of muscle through bodyweight training.

bodybuilding is gay self-destruction.

View attachment 1210767
View attachment 1210766
Bad example, he to the left is above mtn. Definetely too much muscle, but he has good face.

I’m like 5’4 and 40 kg

Bad example, he to the left is above mtn. Definetely too much muscle, but he has good face.
there are other examples. not trying to be rude just trying to emphasize how bodybuilding is literally a life shortening procedure, all for the gain of unnatural muscle. But for what gain? women don't even care lmao. it's face, height. that's it. looks.

gymcels and normies in the gym are slaves to coping.

bodybuilding is gay self-destruction. it's also a normie cope. there is no gym for your face. Normies go to the gym and still end up in open relationships living bluepilled dead bedroom lives. the last thing you want to be is an incel with a shorter lifespan.

1 Not every gymcel is gonna be huge first of all.
2 gaining muscle and losing fat will make literally anyone look better.
3 Hgh and growth hormone can be used to boost bone mass/height and increase hair growth
4 testosterone makes any man look better

there are other examples. not trying to be rude just trying to emphasize how bodybuilding is literally a life shortening procedure, all for the gain of unnatural muscle. But for what gain? women don't even care lmao. it's face, height. that's it. looks.
It is a cope, sure, but Im only benching around 110 pounds, never more. I only go gym for endorphins and to keep as much muscle while ageing. Its not for foids.

i do some bw exercises at home