Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your biggest sexual fantasy?

Get my foreskin back and Rape a Jewish virgin foid while chanting “25000” nerve endings fuck your Jewish cunt:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

My biggest sexual fantasy is having sex outdoors. Around nature. Completely naked like animals which we all are deep inside. First, I'd love running after her while we both laugh in excitement, then finally wrapping my arms around her and taking her clothes off to force myself inside. Hormone explosion. Imagine how pleasurable it is to have sex like we were intended to. Not behind closed doors, but around trees, touching the grass, hearing bird sounds, admiring the skies, feeling the heat of our bodies in contrast to the climate of the environment, then slowly giving ourselves back to nature, closing our eyes and cuddling. Sex feels great. Sex around nature might feel even better.
Relive one of my favorite sex scenes
The girl next door sneaks me in and we have lustful teen sex while her parents are downstairs, I cum inside her, and I ask for an abortion when she shows me the test
The fuck lol

i want to go balldeep inside a barbarian blue eyed becky laying on top of her whilst choking her the fuck out until she turns tomato red whilst telling her how fucking subhuman she is

Last edited:
Fucking my cousin