Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your biggest regret?

psyop

psyop

Larp
In 2020 lockdown I found a method to make money that I tested and it all went good but the people close to me convinced me it was haram so I gave it up. If I pursued it wallahi I would’ve been a 7 figure nigga by now, I had everything planned out. 4 years later and it still keeps me up at night

In 2020 lockdown I found a method to make money that I tested and it all went good but the people close to me convinced me it was haram so I gave it up. If I pursued it wallahi I would’ve been a 7 figure nigga by now, I had everything planned out. 4 years later and it still keeps me up at night
Regrets are utterly pointless.

not being blackpilled sooner, so i could have just dropped out of high school, and LDAR'd more

My whole life is one big regret. I don't know if there is really anything I'm really proud of outside of my music tbh. Every decision I make is retarded.

I know bro everything is fate but it feels like betting on the wrong horse. Nowadays I’m not even religious properly so it was a waste
Religion is for sheep.

i should've murder some scum in school, when you're kid you can get away with it to some extent before age of 14

Starting smoking and not having a healthy life. The rest is just, experience.

Under the right conditions, it’s one of the best copes
The best. But no, people want to live in "muhterialism"

i once smoked processed dried basil as mixer when i was a weedcel and put a small hole in my throat

Being born, although i cant technologically regret it since i didnt choose to be born

Having regrets = normie trait. Illusion of choice.

Registering on this shithole forum

wasting 7 years of my time instead of seamaxxing

i dont regret joining here because its the only place i made true friends who wont leave me

Trusting blue-pilled "friends". Their foids all left them, so I take solace in that.

the regrets are infuriating to even think...

I put $10k in Dogecoin back 2020 or 2021 sat on it for a day and got nervous so I took it out. If I left the money in there I would be a crypto millionaire right now.

Starting smoking and not having a healthy life. The rest is just, experience.
I never saw the appeal in cigarettes, the few I stole from my dad during adolescence just gave me a headache, unless you are talking about hash. Leading a healthy life is near impossible when you’re incel

i once smoked processed dried basil as mixer when i was a weedcel and put a small hole in my throat
I’m smoked catnip before when I was down bad, all it did was give a headache and taste like shit. What made you stop smoking?

I’m smoked catnip before when I was down bad, all it did was give a headache and taste like shit. What made you stop smoking?
I'm neet with no neetbux. Ran out of funds :cryfeels:

I'm neet with no neetbux. Ran out of funds :cryfeels:
it was also no longer able to overcome my anhedonia. Which was fucking brutal to realize. I thought with weed I could cope forever but no, you still burn out of copes and adapt to them if you are sexually unfulfilled. People adapt to life and we were not meant to be happy without sex. It is over

Age pill is brutal bhai. I’m 19 and already feel like I’ve wasted so much time
no point looking back

I cant turn back time

I must scavenge what I can.

Regret implies that things could have turned out differently. One of the benefits of late-stage blackpill is never feeling regret once you realize this fact.

I have very few regrets honestly

i dont regret joining here because its the only place i made true friends who wont leave me
Yes it’s nice having like minded people to talk to. A break from the usual gaslighting we face

Age pill is brutal bhai. I’m 19 and already feel like I’ve wasted so much time
I’m also 19. Feels old already with how much shit I have been through already. I’m just glad my father and I did a ton of cool stuff over the years. We had a badass muscle car we would drive around along with a cabin. He passed away just after my 19th birthday. So sad. I miss him a lot, but have no regrets because we enjoyed everything we could have

I put $10k in Dogecoin back 2020 or 2021 sat on it for a day and got nervous so I took it out. If I left the money in there I would be a crypto millionaire right now.
I’ve taken a few losses in crypto too. Don’t let that put you off though, there’s still money to be made in the market

it was also no longer able to overcome my anhedonia. Which was fucking brutal to realize. I thought with weed I could cope forever but no, you still burn out of copes and adapt to them if you are sexually unfulfilled. People adapt to life and we were not meant to be happy without sex. It is over
I’ve been coping with it for 2 years now but I never overdo it, just a few drags a few nights a week and that’s it. This way it doesn’t burn my pockets too much. I tell myself I’m gonna stop when I move out cause changing environments helps with addictions but it’s a tough one. Best cope I’ve found so far don’t know if I wanna let it go

I’m also 19. Feels old already with how much shit I have been through already. I’m just glad my father and I did a ton of cool stuff over the years. We had a badass muscle car we would drive around along with a cabin. He passed away just after my 19th birthday. So sad. I miss him a lot, but have no regrets because we enjoyed everything we could have
Same. Been through more shit at 19 than an average woman will endure during her whole life. I’m assuming you relied on your dad financially considering your chronic illness, how do you get by now that he’s not here?

Same. Been through more shit at 19 than an average woman will endure during her whole life.
Yep. We were literally through more shit at age 10 than the average woman would have in her life.
I’m assuming you relied on your dad financially considering your chronic illness, how do you get by now that he’s not here?
I take medication that is needed to survive, but I’m not disabled. Have to start a job soon. Right now I rely on my mother financially

Yep. We were literally through more shit at age 10 than the average woman would have in her life.

I take medication that is needed to survive, but I’m not disabled. Have to start a job soon. Right now I rely on my mother financially
I see. You’re lucky, your parents sound like good people

I see. You’re lucky, your parents sound like good people
I know, and I’m glad they are. Dad was good till he died, and my mother still is good to me

Saw a girl in a grocery store who I felt an intense attraction to, the likes I had never felt before. It made me regret being an incel loser who had no chance to get her. Aside from that, I'm not a regretful person.