Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats your biggest regret in life?

Acorn

Acorn

Screaming at the rain™
★★★★★
Download 1 cleanup 1

Not being born rich chad

Made my acount earlier in my lurking era.

Not being academic smart

That I believed a foid who only talked to me because she felt sorry for me, certainly some sick humor

No regrets. I am quite possibly the coolest most based man to ever live. Not a lot of people will recognize this but ik its true :feelscomfy:

If you're an inkel it doesn't matter whether you're smart or dumb, you will still get stomped over in a social environment
In India academics matter a lot

I only have one rEgRet thus far. But I still have time to makes amends

No regrets. I am quite possibly the coolest most based man to ever live. Not a lot of people will recognize this but ik its true :feelscomfy:
I'll believe

Not being more aggressive in school.

I regretti not eating
Spaghetti!

I have 2 big regrets in my pathetic life:

1. Not being born as a rich Chad;
2. Being overweight during puberty and not being social (back then)

I didn't develop any social skills back then, which badly impacted my life later.

If the second problem didn't happen, I would most likely have had a different life now.

Trying to be like everyone else

Allowing to get bullied as a kid

I regREt nothing. I desERve to be loved by foids. (((They))) have made me suffER in this wORld

Not killing myself.

Not learning some sort of skill and getting qualified. Im not talking about a degree, specifically, but even a trade, like being an electrician or something. Surely I would be earning more money than I am now, working in a warehouse.

Not working harder to looksmaxx when I was actually young. That would be my biggest incel related regret. My life in all aspects is full of regret.

I have no regrets because I have always been a failure and a genetic reject. I deserve to die and be killed by someone. I had already attempted suicide in the past but unfortunately it didn't work. Every fucking day I wake up to the horror of still being alive.

My only regret is not joining this site when I first heard about it

Nothing I could've done to change my situation really so I don't have anything to regret.