Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your biggest normie trait?

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Neoliberalism is why I don‘t have a gf
★★★
I've seen a ton of threads about incel traits, but none regarding normie traits. What you got going for you that almost makes you come off as a normalfag? Something that at first glance might look inconsistent with the life you're living.
Might be something like:

- playing a sport at high level (like semipro level or something)
- being much into sports/supporting a sports team
- having a normie hobby (like something very image related, such as photography for example. Nerdy/geeky things don't count. Vidya don't count. Reading books also doesn't count)
- playing in a band
- having a NOT anonymous (e.g. can see your face and name) profile on TikTok/Instagram/YouTube and regularly uploading content
- going out on the weekends
- being into dancing
- smoking pot

And so forth.
Not mentioning anything sex related cause larpers wouldn't admit to having sex anyway

Last edited:
None, I am an utter failure.

I use apple products lol

can’t think of any more ngl

I don’t go out
I don’t have social media (fakecel if you’re GL enough for social media)
I’m bald
I probably have aspergers
I’m not making any money (not anymore)
Not in school
I have autistic niche interests
I solve sudoku puzzles for 1-2 hours a day.

oh right I have a beard and dress NT. That’s about it.

My height is ok. I don't really hate pop culture per se. Also I am somewhat of a renaissance (subhu)man, I guess and like to engage in traditionally male (boomer) hobbies.

I used to in college. now I'm a loner

this is a normie trait? i thought drug addiction was an incel trait
I've always viewed smoking pot as a social activity. People usually smoke in a group rather than on their own, plus you must have some kind of social connections to get pot in the first place. Of course there might be some exceptions

You say a hobby, I've been playing the guitar for 3 years - does that count as a normie trait?

probably being part of clubs and shit. I go out of my way to avoid talking to foids though.

I could ride a skateboard and I have AirPods.

I used to go to a lot of raves in high school.

JFL I know this wasn't the intention but this post is one of the most brutal blackpills I have read on this entire site because I have literally none of these things. I didn't fully comprehend how wide the gap was between me and the average normie until I read this. like you brought out the receipts on this thread

I have a job at the very least

Uhhh hmmm, being white & not short I guess?

- playing a sport at high level (like semipro level or something)
I don't even watch sports. No.

- being much into sports/supporting a sports team
Once again I hate sports.

- having a normie hobby (like something very image related, such as photography for example. Nerdy/geeky things don't count. Vidya don't count. Reading books also doesn't count)
I don't care for photography. You said games and books don't count so.

- playing in a band
Yeah. Because that's what people want in their band.

- having a NOT anonymous (e.g. can see your face and name) profile on TikTok/Instagram/YouTube and regularly uploading content
That's not a normie. That's a retard. Anyone on Tiktok or Instagram are retarded.

- going out on the weekends
No.

- being into dancing
I can't dance.

- smoking pot
I don't drink alcohol and I don't do drugs.

not a single one

I'd say low inhib but normies aren't low inhib ...

I suck at everything and don't have any skills.

So probably going out on the weekends tbh ngl. I actually have a small social circle so that's pretty good at least.

not a single one

I'd say low inhib but normies aren't low inhib ...
They ain't high inhibition either. They're whatever the leader says goes.

I play sports and have social media

I guess I only play video games that would be considered for normies, mainly fps shooters, modern warfare and the like. I’m looking to change that soon.

Motorcross
can go to bars and clubs by myself and enjoy it
Have spoken to a foid more then once

My personality unironically. I fit in pretty well socially. I have like 1100 followers on my personal instagram

My personality unironically. I fit in pretty well socially. I have like 1100 followers on my personal instagram
How can you be ugly and have 1100 followers on IG? even if you are personalitymaxxed, is it one of those IG profiles where you upload everything but your face?

How can you be ugly and have 1100 followers on IG? even if you are personalitymaxxed, is it one of those IG profiles where you upload everything but your face?
I was a meme page for a while and thats how. I was also a big figure in the geometry dash community (lol) so a lot of my followers are from that

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9XahroGI8qk

level i co-created that was semi famous and how people know me

Tbh my biggest normie traits are being low inhib enough to go outside, aside from that I have a couple good (and blackpilled) friends I would say.

Supporting a sports team

soy voice
played an instrument/enjoy singing in choir
not bad social life in high school(college social life is non existant for me)

I have zero normie traits

- having a normie hobby
- smoking pot
Fuck, it's over for me I guess, normie status is impossible with this truecel facial deformation though so I think I'm back where I started.

To be fair, I never got anything out of it, some back rubs at the most. Foids are even more hypergamous on MDMA, if you can believe that; they will all flock to the best looking guy they can find.

To be fair, I never got anything out of it, some back rubs at the most. Foids are even more hypergamous on MDMA, if you can believe that; they will all flock to the best looking guy they can find.
I can imagine that since I guess drugs further lower a foid's inhibition and make her even more wild and explicit about what she really wants (which is servicing Chad's cock)

I guess my biggest one is probably wearing normie clothes.

Hell yah bro just some rubs
*brag alert*

Cope depression with carbs.

I guess liking hockey is a normie thing

being a retard

I smoke a lot of pot.
Although, I wouldn't necessarily classify that as a normie trait.

is smoking pot non-incel? i smoke a shit ton. im smoking rn.

is smoking pot non-incel? i smoke a shit ton. im smoking rn.
I smoke a lot of pot.
Although, I wouldn't necessarily classify that as a normie trait.
The thing is: if I wanted to smoke pot right here right now, I'd have no idea where to get it since I don't know anyone who might have it. Smoking pot implies some kind of social connection which is rather a normie trait

taking a shower more often than once in a week