Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What's your biggest BRAG

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Best achievement/above average genetic feature

First reply below me: :feelskek:

Last edited:
beeing not 16 and lurking on an incel forum

Being the highest user on a forum :smonk:

I failed community college twice.

I feel too unconfident with programming, although I understand all of the syntax. EcmaScript is the only language that (actually) intimdates me, unlike OOP ones. Javascript is like Chad the bully, ostracizing my poor ass during high school.

I have my own place

My IQ sits at the top 98th percentile, which corresponds to 130 rough points, though it is possibly a bit lower now because I was tested at 12 and fluid intelligence decreases with age. Not that it matters so much. Gifted or not, I am still a full-time loser.

Also. I could brag about me being able to actually have QUITE DETAILED LUCID DREAMS. My last one was TOO REALISTIC, like many pedestrians in my surroundings had unique, believable faces.

Also. I could brag about me being able to actually have QUITE DETAILED LUCID DREAMS. My last one was TOO REALISTIC, like many pedestrians in my surroundings had unique, believable faces.
That's a blessing, that's like living a day multiple times in a controlled surrounding

That's a blessing, that's like living a day multiple times in a controlled surrounding
Not a blessing, but I'm having multiple lucid dream as of lately. Before these past 2 weeks, I never had one for... years. I'm unable to explain this sudden change. Brain damage, perhaps?

I’m nofapmaxxing, mang

comfy software dev job which funds my weed :smonk:

That i was the dumbest kid in my year at school and the fattest

Being a shitskin ethnic Muslim

My penis is 15 inches

I have a 6 inch penis

Moneymaxxed (crypto) still rot alone (fucking waste) :feelsrope:

Im not allergic to anything :feelsjuice:

Being white with blue eyes

I found a fiver on the street a few months ago.

My IQ sits at the top 98th percentile, which corresponds to 130 rough points, though it is possibly a bit lower now because I was tested at 12 and fluid intelligence decreases with age. Not that it matters so much. Gifted or not, I am still a full-time loser.

How did you remove the stars

Last edited:
Being a alcoholic

Guitar, manga collection

I escaped NEETdom for 2 weeks thanks to a dead end job.

Best achievement: Don't Know/hard to say
Above average genetic feature: Eye color (everything else is really below average)

118 IQ. It's literally my only non-subhuman trait.

I made $50,000 once online(lost most of it cause im a retard)

It's been a few years.

(135) on 123test, 110-115 on Queendom.

My IQ is 110+.

vm-png.690402

Sniecker

Sniek

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global10618G=0.59314A=0.40686, T=0.00000
European Sub8276G=0.5168A=0.4832, T=0.0000
African Sub1406G=0.9587A=0.0413, T=0.0000
African Others Sub54G=0.94A=0.06, T=0.00
African American Sub1352G=0.9593A=0.0407, T=0.0000
Asian Sub46G=0.91A=0.09, T=0.00
East Asian Sub32G=0.88A=0.12, T=0.00

Last edited:
I have a Bachelor of Science (Hons) and an English PhD. I graduated with full colors.

Best achievement/above average genetic feature

First reply below me: :feelskek:
On high-school I bumped into a shortlet girl and by chance our lips touched, she ran off in anger probably vomiting buuuut I loss the kiss virginity.

Random becky messaged me on instagram once just to talk

some pretty gals treated me well in my teenager years :feelzez:

also, i dont wanna brag but i will, i was...i was in The Avengers

I have gotten a couple of my paintings into a magazine and a few exhibitions.

most number of posts on .is

Did you even try?
I did. I studied for months to no avail. Let alone, IQ is determinantal for learning mathematics: if you're below 120, you will probably be euthanized once the NWO fully kicks in — of course, it's a better alternative than me rotting in the computer.

I'm incredibly attractive and in the top 1% statistics wise (for example intelligence)