Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your best match attax?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I have 100 club Wayne Rooney from like 2008 or 2007 and I could probably sell it for a lot one day. I have other 100 clubs to but not as good like Rio Ferdinand , beckanbauer, terry, zidane, Henry and lots more

I hope one day I can sell them for a lot and then become neet

what are you talking about tbh

Same card as you rofl, I bragged about him until some cunt bent the card in an attempt to steal it from me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Never collected them tbh, although it's interesting to see Rooney plowing his trade in the Championship these days.

wtf is match attax

Never collected them tbh, although it's interesting to see Rooney plowing his trade in the Championship these days.
Yeh it's weird ngl. Football ain't good anymore. Footballers and most sport people have always been boring shallow no personality ppl but now it's worse than ever. The only footballers I rlly like are veterans that still play like Messi n Ronaldo n ppl like rooney. Fuck retards like pogba and sterling tho.

Yeh it's weird ngl. Football ain't good anymore. Footballers and most sport people have always been boring shallow no personality ppl but now it's worse than ever. The only footballers I rlly like are veterans that still play like Messi n Ronaldo n ppl like rooney. Fuck retards like pogba and sterling tho.
Maybe ur more mature now or smt because I don't see the difference tbh most old and new footballers are retards

idk tbh, I only ever collected those Chad cards to try and fit in. Haven't seen them in years and I don't like football.

I just think it's because we are older tbh my shit father said the same like 10 years ago, that football wasn't that good anymore, it wasn't as real as before, etc lmao

I got Ljunberg (chad) and Steven Gerrard (Hairline mog) once

my lack of enthusiasm for football made me feel left out during childhood

i do, i always felt awkward when people asked what team i supported
I didn't watch football until about 13 ngl. Before then I remember a cunty teacher asked me my favourite team and I said I don't watch football and he had a fucking go at me for it. The teacher was a cunt and he genuinely bullied me

Never had those in the USA ngl

Chicharito Hernandez y ademas Guillermo Ochoa :dab:

Cant rmb exactly but It was a golden didier drogba.