Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's your astrological sign?

what is your astrological sign?

• Total voters
Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★
im pisces. the fucking beta cuck sign jfl

@idkwattodowithlife

astrology is utter bullshit. There's no correlation at all. Nothing in your life is defined about what planets were in what positions when you popped out of a vagina. Religion is bullshit too, but at least religion is smart enough to train the sheeple to take it on faith and not make claims that can be easily proven false.

astrology is utter bullshit. There's no correlation at all. Nothing in your life is defined about what planets were in what positions when you popped out of a vagina. Religion is bullshit too, but at least religion is smart enough to train the sheeple to take it on faith and not make claims that can be easily proven false.

Interesting. I wonder what the astrology of other mass murderers would be.

I am a Gemini, apparently. And I don't even care about astrological signs of people because they mean nothing.

Interesting. I wonder what the astrology of other mass murderers would be.

I am a Gemini, apparently. And I don't even care about astrological signs of people because they mean nothing.
I've read somewhere that its usually Capricorns and Sagittarius doing the murders. I'm Most crimes committed in the states actually comes from Cancers, believe it or not...

i chose cancer because this shit is cancer