Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your argument for AWALT and women not being capable of love?

Charley

Charley

Lobstercel
★★
Almost every woman would say that "I'm not like all the other girls," even if it's obviously not true. In fact, it seems that if a female dares to say they're not like other girls, it becomes absoultely certain that they are. Another thing that they would lie and say is that "personality matters more than looks or money" That's also bullshit. Anyone who is blackpilled knows that hypergamy will always reign and there's nothing that we, especially incels, can do about it. They can only love money and useless things, but never the man.

Simple, watch their actions.

Womyn will say ANYTHING to cover their rotten ass. They'll conjure up millions of lies just to shift blame on someone else.

Every womyn who says they don't mind short guys actively date or were dating 6'4 Chads
Every womyn who says they like funny men mean they'll laugh at anything an attractive guy will say.
Every womyn who says they don't mind "skinny" guys actively date or were dating 180lbs ripped Chads
Every womyn who says they like "stylish clothes" date guys who just wear a hoodie and sweatpants.
And so on and so forth

Women can love.

Dogs and children

yes. that is my argument

Simple, watch their actions.

Womyn will say ANYTHING to cover their rotten ass. They'll conjure up millions of lies just to shift blame on someone else.

Every womyn who says they don't mind short guys actively date or were dating 6'4 Chads
Every womyn who says they like funny men mean they'll laugh at anything an attractive guy will say.
Every womyn who says they don't mind "skinny" guys actively date or were dating 180lbs ripped Chads
Every womyn who says they like "stylish clothes" date guys who just wear a hoodie and sweatpants.
And so on and so forth
Can you spell, nigga?

"I'm not like most girls"

-most girls

He's just more confident.
He just showers more.
He just lifted, bro.
Because he can pull off that look, while you must always wear a suit like an english gentleman of 18th century, yet you still look like an idiot.

This notion that women can't love is straight up crap. Who ever came up with that notion? Ask any Chad who has had women drooling over him, swearing their eternal love and devotion to him, fighting off other women over him, pledging to do anything for him. About l loving money and stuff and not humans, ask any broke or even homeless Chads with moneyed women after them, paying their way for everything as if they were gigolos. Yes, Chads still get hot women without two nickels to rub together. They even get chicks if they are homeless. Ask him if women can love? Of course they can love for Chrissake. Those other girls are mostly shallow, lying cunts, so of course she says I'm not like them.

Women are lying about most of this stuff, but it is self-protective. If they tell the truth, they seem like shallow cunts, so they lie. You just need to learn that women lie all the time about all sorts of shit, and that's just the way they are. Chads know women lie constantly. Do you think they care?

Short men who are very goodlooking can do well, or they used to.
Skinny men who are very goodlooking, as in male model good looks, clean up.
It's always better to dress up. Women will like me more if I dress up.

Bottom line is if women are already attracted to you, you can benefit by dressing up, being funny, being taller, etc.

It’s completly as the same as incels sure men and woman are completely different in how relationships go but it doesn’t discriminate based on gender but is different