Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your age and what's your ideal age range in a partner?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I'm 30 and my ideal would be 20-25. Things start to go downhill after 25. Too much baggage. Too many bodies. I couldn't deal with that.

18. Anything over 20 is gross. I'm 20.

i don't care about age as long as female makes my dick hard. I'm an incel i can't have standards like a Chad

I'm 28. I'd date a foid anywhere from 22 to probably 45. I'm not a fucking volcel so age isn't a hang-up for me. Besides beggars can't be choosers. But alas, no woman would ever find me even slightly attractive so its not happening.

There are so many incels who think that younger foids are somehow better. Why does it matter whether the said foid is 22 or 35? All of them are smartphone addicted used up skanks anyway. The older foid is likely just a little bit less self-centered as she grew up during an age without social media so she may not be as narcissistic as the younger foidlings. Once these young whores taste the endless validation they get from men through social media their brains become more fried than the KFC they serve to niggers and after that its over for most men. Most men can't compete with the dopamine flow that has hijacked their whore brains.

Also I look older than my age so I don't expect any woman in her early 20's to ever like me. I'd be very happy with a woman in her mid 30's. However NO foid likes me.

21 years old. Age group 18-23 years old I would accept. I need to run because I'm getting older.

I have been advised not to elaborate

I'm 19.

I prefer 18-23.

I prefer closer to 18 as they are similar age to me

At 24, anything under 40 as long as she's a virgin

GIF by Christmas FM

:feelsbaton: