Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats your 2020 US presidential election prediction?

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
I'm not following dont know who's really running but it I was to guess
It would he
Democrat nominee: Biden
Republican nominee: Trump
President: likely Biden

We in lithuania (separatist par of Russia) already have Beavis as new president

Byvis

Trump is probably going to win. The economy is doing fine and it's easier to get reelected than to get elected in the first place.
As for the Dem nominee, probably Kamala Harris.

Syrupland's politics are going to be fucked. So I expect Justin Tardeau to be PM for another 4 years. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

@needsolution should be president.

Don’t care, jews win anyway

The jews will win.

As for the Dem nominee, probably Kamala Harris.
I was thinking maybe Harris could start some Barack Obama type yes I can/vote for me because im black/woman

I predict Trump will get re-elected

I want to fuck america’s ass

If i get paid for the amount of times people refer to my dp i could get enough noney for surgeries and ascend
if someone would paid me for every post i would postmaxx to million in one year.

trump will hopefully win. if not i feel sorry for americans

I think Biden will lead initially, but Trump will own him in the debates.

Would like to see Sanders or Yang take on trump, not American by the way

Dem ticket: Biden/Warren or Biden/Harris (Biden is a given now just like Hillary was, but he'll have to pick a foid for VP so they can cry sexism). Harris also gives them the "nigger foid" advantage so they can cry sexism AND racism, and she is polling so badly now that she clearly won't get anywhere.

As for the actual Presidency, Trump wins, there's no question about it, and it won't even be close. I will be surprised if he doesn't take the popular vote this time, too; but he'll definitely take electoral.

More important is what happens in Texas. There is a LOT of beaners there and they breed like roaches too. I doubt it will go completely blue in 2020, but if it goes purple even then by 2024 it will be blue for sure. And then it's curtains for the Republicans. They gotta get on top of deportations and border enforcement or the southern states will basically become little Mexico.

hopefully it ends in US civil war :dab:

no idea im not a gringocel

With the jews you lose

I have a feeling Trump is going to win again...

I'm still supporting Yang though -- until the very end

Trump will get destroyed no matter who's the dems nominee. To much propaganda against him. Feminism is unstoppable at this point. 2016 was the last uprising of decent men but everything went to shit again. It will only get worse now. There is no hope left.

RjVZX

Texas will surely go blue too tbh. This is a very pro Trump prediction lol. Also dems wins senate and keep house obviously.

I thought that the majority of incels would want andrew yang to run for president just for the universal basic income

I thought that the majority of incels would want andrew yang to run for president just for the universal basic income
I would if I was American but this is just what I predict will most likely happen

Both sides that appear to be from different scopes and ideologies are merely controlled oppositions, ie it is always win win for those who control them.

the taller guy wins

male feminists are working day and night to bring trump down. Hope he wins just because cucks hate him tbh

I don't care. It's not like anything will change after election.

Trump will probably win, all he needs to do is run those Creepy Joe vids during a debate

No matter who wins, I'll will be enjoying the losing side being butthurt

lol at that forced cuck grin as creepy joe smells his daughter
Jfl at bringing your preteen daughter to get fondled by an old rich rapist.

The Jews are most likely going to go with their puppet Trump again.

This puppet has been very good at quelling white revolutionary anger, which a Hillary Clinton presidency would've only stoked, until its boiling over point and we would've had CWII in the streets by this point.

After 8 years of Trump whites will be satisfied that "their guy" (really the Jew's boy) had his run and then they will sit back and accept a Kamala Harris nigger female presidency (if the late Harold Covington's prediction about her being a future president holds true) or some other SJW communist Jew boot licking sack of shit ie maybe Chelsea Clinton for all we know or someother big libtard personality that they will either build up or create.

Honestly though I think after Trump it will be Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as our next Jew puppet president and he's sold out to the Jews so fully, he'll pretend he was never a Republican to begin with, so as to run under the Jew's favorite kosher puppet political party group, that of course being the Democrats (though keep in mind both Dems and Repubs are fully controlled by Jews/AIPAC).

The Rock won't be allowed to keep his high level of popularity running under the Jew's "perceived" and socially engineered supposedly "pro white" political party, that of course being the Republicans, so its running under the Democratic party's banner for him or nothing.

Last edited:
Just fucking lol at thinking that votes count, the jewish shadow government will choose trump regardless

>Thinking democracy still exists

Trump since presidents always win Re-election also no matter who the democratic nominee is half of their party will hate them

doesn't matter tbh all are degenerate kikes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back