Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats you opinion on AVGN now?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I've been watching some of his episodes today and I just finished watching the one with video game magazines.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPKqp3H8xic

If you ask me though, its high time James retired the character tbh.
Maybe even quit YT entirely because honestly, the AVGN series, board James and monster madness are the only things on his yt channel and on his pissy little website that people actually give a toss about.
Although, the AVGN and other crap is also likely how he makes his money to provide for himself, and his woke niggerworshipping wife who complained about the lack of "diversity" the AVGN has.
Why else would he be a sellout by including like 5 minute long adversitments for shit nobody would buy in his videos?
Remember that one time he promoted soylent in his video on primal rage?

Some of his more recent reviews have ok tbh, i liked his review on hydlide and the spawn games.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOccLSB9EU8&pp=ygUUYXZnbiB2aXJ0dWFsIGh5ZGxpZGU%3D

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY_r6u8YNEU&pp=ygUKYXZnbiBzcGF3bg%3D%3D

But it's crystal clear that his hearts not in it no more.
He's not even angry for the most part, uses less swear words and doesn't even write his own scripts.
These opinions he spouts aren't really his own, their that of his script writers.
It won't surprise me if he doesn't even actually play the games tbh.

Another about James is that he's not a game guy, he's a movie guy, he knows a lot more about movies than games.
He's probably even made more videos on movies than games rn.
Back when he was the angry nintendo nerd, he reviewed games he played when he was a boy that he hated and frustrated him.
And he only made those videos for fun, he didn't really take the nerd character all that seriously.
He only continued the series because it was the only thing by him that people on the internet gave a toss about.

Once, he made a chronologically confused video on kingdom hearts, and i know for a fact that he has no knowledge or care for kingdom hearts.
Same when he made a chronologically confused video on dragon quest.
The only reason why he made confused videos on those 2 game franchises is because doing so would keep him relevant.
Its also the same reason he begun to review good games now like FF6, castlevania and simcity
Despite that the are many more gaming YTers who are more talented, funny and popular than him rn.

2010 was definitely the final good year for AVGN.
Even back in 2011, I could tell that he was losing interest in the AVGN series.

Last edited:
He can't make swear words because of youtube regulations. Of course he have changed since the early days. Too many advertisments too in the beginning of his videos. I watched him since 2006, or maybe even 2005. Everything went downhill after he made his movie tbh.

He can't make swear words because of youtube regulations. Of course he have changed since the early days. Too many advertisments too in the beginning of his videos. I watched him since 2006, or maybe even 2005. Everything went downhill after he made his movie tbh.
Yeah, he made playlists of censored versions of his old reviews.
To be fair, the golden age of AVGN was back when YT was a cool little site, rather than being a censorship happy fuckhole.

I don't get why he can't just have the adverts at the end of the video rather than at the beginning.
The advertisers might complain about this because viewers may not notice the product their trying to sell, but he could remedy this by having a 3 second title card at the beginning of the video telling the viewers about the advert.

The movie was completely unnecessary tbh.
The AVGN is a nerd architype who rots in his basement playing shit games, you can't make a movie around that.
A 10-15 minute video on yt works, not as an hour long film.
I also heard his wife was the one who insisted on James having a nigger sidekick who also has a beckie love interest.
Why the fuck do cumskins worship niggers so much srsly?

Yeah, he made playlists of censored versions of his old reviews.
To be fair, the golden age of AVGN was back when YT was a cool little site, rather than being a censorship happy fuckhole.

I don't get why he can't just have the adverts at the end of the video rather than at the beginning.
The advertisers might complain about this because viewers may not notice the product their trying to sell, but he could remedy this by having a 3 second title card at the beginning of the video telling the viewers about the advert.

The movie was completely unnecessary tbh.
The AVGN is a nerd architype who rots in his basement playing shit games, you can't make a movie around that.
A 10-15 minute video on yt works, not as an hour long film.
I also heard his wife was the one who insisted on James having a nigger sidekick who also has a beckie love interest.
Why the fuck do cumskins worship niggers so much srsly?
There's no classic youtuber anymore really. I started watching youtube when it came out in 2005 and no one told their audience to subscribe or like the video, now everyone does. It's all about advertising, monetizing, likes, clout, subscribe etc.

There's no classic youtuber anymore really. I started watching youtube when it came out in 2005 and no one told their audience to subscribe or like the video, now everyone does. It's all about advertising, monetizing, likes, clout, subscribe etc.
nobodies edgy or rebellious anymore, their all so safe, passive and friendly, It's all business and no soul.
AVGN used to be seen as edgy and rebellious, but now, he's just another gaming YTer.
James and the AVGN are like those old rock and metal bands from the 80s and 90s where everybody remembers them for who and what they once were, rather than what they are now.
They used to be seen as edgy and rebellious, and even prided themselves as such.
But overtime, they lost their edge and spirit, and became the opposite of what they were and promoted themselves as.

He should just retire the character at this point. He's also a victim of the norwood reaper & needs to head to Turkey to get a hair transplant. I always preferred his movie reviews to his AVGN episodes. His Godzillathon is what made me a Godzilla fan.