Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What's wrong with white people?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★★★
At the store ,a little girl (around 6-8years old) tried to hide behind her mother after seeing me (I am black btw).

Do you think I should have confronted her / her parents?

based little girl

Maybe it's because you are trucel ogre not because you are black.

She's afraid of dangerous animals

13c157ce1de2b8b81171a72e12c6f6c0e

Trucel trait. Even kids are creeped out by you. Happens to me all the time, but I'm white.

maybe because ur a nigger and its natural for people to get scared of gorillas @DarkStarDown

As an incel there's nothing you can do. Being treated like shit by people is our burden. A foid literally talked to me like shit in the store, she thought I was a young teenager working here during holiday, while the bitch was probably my age and trying hard to look upper class (old money aestetic meme). I literally dress like a hobo so people tend to think it's ok to treat me badly. The thing is I probably make more a month than such "working wahmen" try hards JFL.

Dumb nigger kys already

It's self defense. I expected this thread to be about white people's suicidal cuckoldry, or any other actually strange behavior that they engage in.
For what reason? How has she wronged you? Sounds like you feel entitled to be close to that little girl, aka you're proving everything wignats say about ethnics right. The quote in my signature describes you perfectly

Last edited:
It's self defense. I expected this thread to be about white people's suicidal cuckoldry, or any other actually strange behavior that they engage in.

For what reason? How has she wronged you? Sounds like you feel entitled to be close to that little girl, aka you're proving everything wignats say about ethnics right. The quote in my signature describes you perfectly
No i don't want to be close to white people to be honest. I was just minding my own business.

No i don't want to be close to white people to be honest. I was just minding my own business.
I'd understand your grievance if the girl went out of her way to harass you. I've dealt with annoying kids like that in public before. But all she did was move away from you :feelsseriously:

I'd understand your grievance if the girl went out of her way to harass you. I've dealt with annoying kids like that in public before. But all she did was move away from you :feelsseriously:
Yeah

At the store ,a little girl (around 6-8years old) tried to hide behind her mother after seeing me (I am black btw).

I mean... statistically you are more likely to hurt her than say a riceman. So I'd say based parents in this case.

Because you're ugly and black

Blacks should've been deported to Liberia in the early 20th century, shame the plan was abandoned

I remember reading about such a case of this behavior a few years ago after the dark monkey raped her.
Anyway, the fact alone that there are white people in the same physical room as blacks with no steel barrier separation shows what's wrong with the modern world. Different races were never supposed to interact.

With all due respect, it's because you are a nigger, sir. A violent creature.

the majority of blacks have the capacity for degeneracy so its a normal reaction

If it makes you feel better, I was in a park one day watching the nearby airshow and a little white foid, probably 10 years old, accused me of staring at her belongings and wanting to steal them. I was carrying a $1500 camera and shooting these planes, but because I'm incel this foid thought I had bad intentions

nah, you gotta let things go sometimes. it's just a little girl. you would've made a pointless scene over nothing, if you confronted the parents.

If it makes you feel better, I was in a park one day watching the nearby airshow and a little white foid, probably 10 years old, accused me of staring at her belongings and wanting to steal them. I was carrying a $1500 camera and shooting these planes, but because I'm incel this foid thought I had bad intentions
Brutal