Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "What's Wrong with Nerd Culture" A HIGH IQ documentary on Nerd culture and how it lead to some of our problems.

Nerds made tinder leading to their own destruction

Is this gonna be some feminist bullshit about how nerds are so toxic for not simping enough for them?

give me a summary and i'll consider watching

Is this gonna be some feminist bullshit about how nerds are so toxic for not simping enough for them?
Isn't it funny how nerd culture is suddenly problematic around the same time its become saturated with women?

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

Being a nerd or a weeb isn't a problem, it's a symptom and not the cause.

What even fucking constitutes a nerd? I'm pre sure it's just an ugly looser that people pick on
IStock 679110772 400x400

Here's Jewgle's first result if you search for "nerdy guy".

maybe gatekeeping wasn't such a bad idea
No way bro, lets include women into every single male activity. That'll surely make things better right?

Right?

Unique gorilla nose

Nerds dug their own graves by creating social media and other shit. Its their fault that inceldom is on the rise.

Nope. Quite the opposite.
give me a summary and i'll consider watching
It goes into the origin of nerd culture, tracing it to as far as Gullivers Travels and Sherlock Holmes, to contemporary figures and Anit Sarkesian.