Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s wrong with calling sluts, sluts?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title rhetorically asks, what’s wrong with calling sluts, sluts? If a slut is a slut then she’s a slut. If someone intentionally kills another person, we call the person a killer so the same applies to being a slut.

Normal fags don’t like it when you call sluts what they are.

its very hypocritical of them. they claim its not something to be ashamed of... but if you call them loose, a whore, a slut, fast, etc etc they get all up in arms.

its very hypocritical of them. they claim its not something to be ashamed of... but if you call them loose, a whore, a slut, fast, etc etc they get all up in arms.
Proving that it is. If a woman is getting shamed then she is doing something wrong, calling it ‘slut shaming’ shows it because if there is nothing wrong with being a slut then there shouldn’t be anything to be ashamed about but there is.

Proving that it is. If a woman is getting shamed then she is doing something wrong, calling it ‘slut shaming’ shows it because if there is nothing wrong with being a slut then there shouldn’t be anything to be ashamed about but there is.
women cant handle accountability or responsibility. thats why we have birth control, for one.

The ones who whine about this are the same people who think virgin shaming is righteous. One is a bad behavior, the other is a condition you can’t control most of the time

The ones who whine about this are the same people who think virgin shaming is righteous. One is a bad behavior, the other is a condition you can’t control most of the time
You sometimes get normal fags that defend being a whore but virgin shame in the same breath.

The problem is that you didn’t call them fucking sluts.

You sometimes get normal fags that defend being a whore but virgin shame in the same breath.
Most of them have no real basis when they do it. It’s usually just to piss people off. The insult itself is to call someone unmanly but they themselves are unmanly for simping for literal whores

Lots of girls secretly want to feel like sluts as well, and they get super excited when chad calls them a slut

Men are men
Women are women
Sluts are sluts

move along people

Like the topic title rhetorically asks, what’s wrong with calling sluts, sluts? If a slut is a slut then she’s a slut. If someone intentionally kills another person, we call the person a killer so the same applies to being a slut.

Normal fags don’t like it when you call sluts what they are.
When i call a slut, slut, they get offended and embarrassed like its idk. Its like holy water on a demon. They fuck around with chads, when you tell them what they are they want to melt.

Somehow calling a foid a whore is more offensive than any other insult. You can call her whatever you want but the second you say that word towards her you've got a trail of simps going for your ass. I've seen an incident in HS.

Virgin shaming = fine
Slut shaming = horrible and misogynistic

Somehow calling a foid a whore is more offensive than any other insult. You can call her whatever you want but the second you say that word towards her you've got a trail of simps going for your ass. I've seen an incident in HS.
It should be the opposite, it should be the sluts and simps getting beat.

Women call me ugly, which I am. It's the truth and they're pointing it out. But when I call a slut a slut, which is also the truth, I'm a bad person?

"I'm not a whore because monogamy isn't natural":soy:

And yet these outraged whores don't have any issue in bodyshaming men or criticizing them over other shallow retarded shit like men having hobbies that aren't about browsing social media 24/7

What I don't get is how these foids will proudly proclaim themselves to be sluts, scream about "slut pride"...but when a man calls them a slut, they get all butthurt.

No nooooo! You can't call kween sluts! They are just testing their sexuality inky well! Dis why you inkwell!! :soy::soy: