Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats wrong with black people

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
No,i'm not race baiting here(sort of)

According to the r/K selection theory,people in warm or tropic climate would distribute more energy to their dick and gonad cells while people in cold climate would focus their energy to development of their bodies and physical appareances.

Hence why Nords have big and tall bodies(at the expense of fertility) while curries and SEAcels are horny and fertile(at the expense of good body stature)

Now (correct me if i'm wrong) a huge part of black people lived in subtropical areas with warm climate;just like Indians and SEAcels and Latin Americans.

Now the question is:If blacks lived in such conditions,how can they have more developed and bigger bodies than their fellow subtropical dwellers like the Indians?

You would expect that people living in hot jungles would have short stature and small bodies,but black people have the exact opposite of that.
And they still have a good fertility rate.Whats wrong with these people?

Its like they have the best possible combination from both worlds

They're seriously op.Aside from their shitty economy,Africans are seriously op.

Sub-Saharan Africa is actually extremely genetically diverse, it's just it's diverse with a specific type of hominid so Eurasian peoples with Neanderthal and Denisovan admixture see the whole of black as some single category. Most of the "weak" traits you describe are Denisovan genes; they were a small and weak type of hominid that left Africa to get away from the Tyrones.

africans arent one ppl, its a continent filled with various ethnic groups. they arent one ethnicity. africa is filled with africans of different stature. it hold the record for tallest height, 6'4" i believe, and shortest height, 5'2" i think.

White man holds them down.

Its never even began for primitivecels

Well they flourished throughout a widespread environment, it's just when they came back into contact with other hominids that they faced difficult competition. White liberals never understand that they support "diversity" because they more often than not end up doing the best in a diverse mix.

They who? The devisonians or the chad blonde neanderthals?

Chad Neanderthals. They support "diversity" because that means they get to poach diverse genes from other populations.

Asians are short and store more fat because they got acustomed to colder climates. Smaller bodies consume less energy.
Nordic being taller than blacks is a meme and not an ancient development. Most whites have been really short throught history. Also whites are not as acustomed to colder climates as northern asians, inuits for example.
Blacks are simply result of not having to compress their bodies because they werent as affected by colder climates, while whites are people who, had to drastically adapt.
There were massive migrations going through asia so modern indonesians are a product of mixing of different tribes, being small because of living in northern climate, suddenly being forced to migrate to much warmer regions and mixing with more acustomed locals, with higher melatonin levels. Sex drive is affected by climate too. Animals dont reproduce when its cold, thats why northern asians have lower sex drive
Also sex drive is mostly defined by testosterone levels so obviously blacks have the highest
High level of sex drive in SEA people maybe fault of warmer climate addmixtures
So they are short and small because they are asians, but horny because they are dark

Apparently black (African) foids have something called Steatopygia which is why they have larger asses (I'm not including Burgerland foids in this).

I imagine there's a similar thing for men to deal with the larger asses - through years of genetic adaption.

my ancestral land is on the equator, the sun shines all year round.

im african

my dick is small

discuss

CCE96030 1CE7 446D 9C4C D663069174AD

Why are so many black people in France and England?

Why are so many black people in France and England?
The destruction of Libya means there is nothing to hold the black workers from sweeping France and England