Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What's wrong with 9-5 jobs?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★★
This forum seems to have an opinion that that ‘9 to 5’ job messes you up. Also almost every youth-centric movie by far I’ve seen depicts 9 to 5 workers as depressed, grumpy and joyless.

Those jobs are alway portrayed as a passion-killer and monotonous while conveniently only showing us the one side of coin i.e. freedom and adventure.

They never show the terror in freaking out with one meal a day, unstable income, irregular sleeps etc.

People consider academic jobs to be boring while cultural professions to be fascinating. What they don't realise is, the world cannot progress without academics and there are people who actually like these types of jobs and having a routine. Most people live monotonous life and enjoy it with some breaks in between. For most people life is not a rollercoaster. Even for chads

9-5 jobs are good in countries where your yearly salary is above 40k USD

But in a lot of shitholes you have to work 9-5 for less than 10k USD

9-5 jobs are good in countries where your yearly salary is above 40k USD

But in a lot of shitholes you have to work 9-5 for less than 10k USD
Those countries also have lower cost of living tho

9-5 is shit, Working for a shit salary to die at an old age in your hospital bed.

No thanks, Id rather cope as a NEET if i cannot be rich.

9-5 is shit, Working for a shit salary to die at an old age in your hospital bed.

No thanks, Id rather cope as a NEET if i cannot be rich.
I'd rather be a poor depressed looser than work. More power to me.

I'd rather be a poor depressed looser than work. More power to me.
If you can get rich go for it plenty ugly dudes have found a way, But it wont be as fun as being rich chad tho, Just better copes and youd probably have to jestermaxx for the rest of your life to keep the cash coming in :feelsrope:

Because its cucked to work and contribute to society and when you get nothing in return

This forum seems to have an opinion that that ‘9 to 5’ job messes you up. Also almost every youth-centric movie by far I’ve seen depicts 9 to 5 workers as depressed, grumpy and joyless.

Those jobs are alway portrayed as a passion-killer and monotonous while conveniently only showing us the one side of coin i.e. freedom and adventure.

They never show the terror in freaking out with one meal a day, unstable income, irregular sleeps etc.

People consider academic jobs to be boring while cultural professions to be fascinating. What they don't realise is, the world cannot progress without academics and there are people who actually like these types of jobs and having a routine. Most people live monotonous life and enjoy it with some breaks in between. For most people life is not a rollercoaster. Even for chads
Wageslaving destroys your looks, T levels and social life. I am experiencing this in college right now.

9-5 wouldnt be bad if it paid well and was somewhat enjoyable, sadly most 9-5s not only are not 9-5s because lunch isnt paid + commute, but it pays like shit if youre a unskilled trucel

If you're not NT, a lot of them force you to interact with NT normalfags on a daily basis.

It's good if you could live off of it. I like working and wouldn't mind working 50-60 hours a week as long as I could afford all the shit that I want (which isn't much, considering I'm a pretty low maintenance person).

What's the point of working outside of pure financial gain as a subhuman. Contributing to a system that doesn't give a shit about you and actively makes your life worse

Its bullshit work place politics and nonsense expectations placed on workers that bothers me